Which New Cars Would You Like to See Added to GT5?

• Thread starter Kwicko
  • 513 comments
Oookay!
in PD logic:

- 911/930:
'68 911T
'73 Carrera RS
'84 911 3.2
'84 911 3.2 cab'
'87 Turbo 3.3
'89 Speedster

- 911/964:
'90 Carrera 2
'91 Carrera 2 cabriolet
'94 Speedster
'94 Carrera RS 3.8
'94 Turbo 3.6
'93 Turbo S

- 911/993:
'97 Carrera
'97 Carrera Cabriolet
'96 Targa
'96 Carrera 4S
'95 Turbo
'95 GT2
'98 Turbo S

- 911/996:
'02 Carrera
'02 Carrera Cabriolet
'02 Carrera 4S
'02 Targa
'99 GT3
'03 GT3
'03 GT3 RS
'00 Turbo
'04 GT2
'97 GT1

- 911/997
'04 Carrera S
'04 Carrera S Cabriolet
'04 Carrera 4S
'08 Carrera S PDK
'08 Carrera S PDK
'08 Carrera 4S PDK
'06 GT3
'06 GT3 RS
'10 GT3
'10 GT3 RS
'11 GT3 RS 4.0
'06 Turbo
'09 Turbo PDK
'07 GT2
'11 GT2 RS

- 911/991:
'12 Carrera S
'12 Carrera S Cabriolet

In my logic:

'73 Carrera RS
'84 911 3.2
'87 Turbo 3.3
'90 Carrera 2
'94 Speedster
'94 Carrera RS 3.8
'94 Turbo 3.6
'97 Carrera'96 Targa
'95 GT2
'98 Turbo S
'02 Carrera
'02 Targa
'03 GT3
'03 GT3 RS
'00 Turbo
'04 GT2
'97 GT1
'08 Carrera S PDK
'10 GT3
'10 GT3 RS
'11 GT3 RS 4.0
'09 Turbo PDK
'11 GT2 RS
'12 Carrera S

You're also gonna need enough cash to air condition Hell.

Lol, I think that's also one thing MS/Turn 10 have a big advantage over Sony/PD. If Porsche is in Forza as well, expect MS/Turn 10 to have the $$$ to share the license with EA. That, or EA thinks GT is too much of a threat lol. To be honest I'm not sure. Unless Porsche is much, much more valuable than Ferrari, I don't understand how EA has Porsche and not Ferrari, and vice versa for Gran Turismo.

daus26
Lol, I think that's also one thing MS/Turn 10 have a big advantage over Sony/PD. If Porsche is in Forza as well, expect MS/Turn 10 to have the $$$ to share the license with EA. That, or EA thinks GT is too much of a threat lol. To be honest I'm not sure. Unless Porsche is much, much more valuable than Ferrari, I don't understand how EA has Porsche and not Ferrari, and vice versa for Gran Turismo.

That's such an ignorant fanboy post.

Yes, they did pay money for licensing rights, as they did with previous Forza games, but paying money to license is normal. PD/Sony can do it, too. It has nothing to do with threats though, as EA and Turn 10 aren't direct competitors, and Forza is now what GT used to be - the top racing/driving/sim on consoles. GT is bordering on irrelevance at this point.

id like to see a heap of australian cars, like the new FPV and HSV range, the old tickford and group A cars, and more australian and american muscle cars, and noble, koenigsegg and some other mental manufactures

id like to see a heap of australian cars, like the new FPV and HSV range, the old tickford and group A cars, more australian, noble, koenigsegg and some other mental manufactures

I agree with this, but also I want the FPVs from GT4 that were omitted in GT5.

Ummmm.....

CTS-V WAGON:)

2011-cadillac-cts-v-wagon-6.jpg

Isn't the FD2 the JDM civic?

That's the USDM FG2 civic (correct me if I'm wrong).

You are correct, I said JDM Civic to mean JDM version of the example I included afterwards.

I couldn't find a good picture of the FD2

I'd love to see some more older racing cars. I can't believe they don't have any GTP cars. I think it would be superb if it had Toyota Eagle mk3, Intrepid, Corvette GTP, Jaguar xjr14, xjr16, Nissan npti 90. They would fit very nicely into the group c and lmp races. I'm sure some of those cars would be made faster than r92cp, Toyota Minolta etc.

I also would like to see some more CanAm cars like some McLarens, Lolas and Shadows. That would make the notorious "historic racing car cup" even tougher.

The game is also very short of touring cars notwithstanding the dtm cars. I'd like some btcc cars like Honda Accords, Ford Mondeos, Volvo S40s etc. MAybe throw in a Cosworth RS500 Sierra. They could maybe have made a championship just for this type of touring car

Aspid GT-21 Invictus

Supplementing the Aspid GT-21’s stellar looks is a powerful BMW-sourced V8 capable of delivering 450 horsepower and vaulting from 0-62 in less than three seconds, while top speed is said to reach speeds in excess of 187 mph. Inside the car will feature a 2+2 seating configuration and rear-wheel drive format.

aspid-gt-21-invictus-super-car-00.jpg

JBanton
The coupe of the generation isn't.

Is the coupe not sold on the JDM? I know they have them in Europe (at least the UK anyways) and in the U.S. but I'm not sure about Japan :confused:

There is no Type R coupe, there never has been.

The USDM FG2 Civic Si is the closest to an FD2 Type R coupe.

Maybe some European hot hatches of the modern era and a Mini 2 seat coupe and a Renault Megane RS 250 and some touring cars like WTCC,90's BTCC and 2012 DTM and many more besides the Japanese cars.

There is no Type R coupe, there never has been.

The USDM FG2 Civic Si is the closest to an FD2 Type R coupe.

I know there never was and still isn't a Type-R coupe...

Hmm, that 2008 Civic coupe with RHD that I saw on autotrader.co.uk must have been a hallucination then :confused:

The Bentley Continental GT and SuperSport, the Aston Martin One-77, the Bugatti Veyron SuperSport, and the Nissan Maxima Coupe

I really just want to see Porsche's GT3 series hybrid, and maybe the new Stratos as well. By the way, has anyone noticed the irony of some of the Porsche 911 hybrid GT3 promotional pics that have Gran Turismo for the windscreen banner?

New cars are always important, but new premium manufacturers are PARAMOUNT.

-Cadillac

-RUF

-Bugatti

-Spyker

-Saleen

-Bentley

-Pontiac

-Chrysler

-Plymouth

-Buick

-Caterham

-Panoz

-Opel

-Holden

And those are just standard manufacturers. I didn't touch upon new manufacturers to the series like Koenigsegg or Ascari or Noble or Ariel or SSC.

-Cadillac

-RUF

-Bugatti

-Spyker

-Saleen

-Bentley

-Pontiac

-Chrysler

-Plymouth

-Buick

-Caterham

-Panoz

-Opel

-Holden

And those are just standard manufacturers. I didn't touch upon new manufacturers to the series like Koenigsegg or Ascari or Noble or Ariel or SSC.

More premium manufacturers are a must if PD wishes to retain customers in the future.

Good to see realistic suggestions 👍

Why do people keep requesting Porsche? :confused:

-Cadillac

-RUF

-Bugatti

-Spyker

-Saleen

-Bentley

-Pontiac

-Chrysler

-Plymouth

-Buick

-Caterham

-Panoz

-Opel

-Holden

+

-Seat

-Skoda

-Kia

-Hyundai(?not sure, is it in NCD?)

-Lada

-Smart

-Dacia

Back