Which Of The Big Payout 4 Races Have You Grinded The Most.

United States
Heaven
Sardegna Road WTC 800PP - I have over 10K miles on this race alone 6.5K with the GR10 which I don't use no more and over 4K with the McLaren VGT gr1.

Tokyo Expressway WTC 600PP - Just grinding this one over the last few days close to 2K miles on my AMG Black series.

Circuit de Spa Francorchamps WTC 800PP - I stop grinding this race over a month and half ago but I done over 2K in total with different gr1 cars.

Circuit de La Sarthe WTC 700PP - Over 8K miles with just my P1 GTR and not counting the other cars I use sometimes this one is not that far of Sardegna.

And you?

I'm not exactly sure but it probably a tie between Sardgena and LeMans. Too is third and I haven't done Spa because I haven't been willing to do the same race for an hour.

Mostly Sardegna for me. Just started doing the 700pp le mans race. Want to give the 800pp Spa race a go but need to make sure I can finish it timewise. Heard its great in VR.

Last edited:
Sardegna by far. Although since psvr2, Spa is out front.

Don;t think I've raced Tokyo more than 6 to 8 times. Le mans a fair few times more than Tokyo, but a fair few times less than Sardegna.

I say I play all of them less than ever, as I have all cars and usually hover around 91 to 95 mill, so I choose races more for enjoyment, variety now, rather than 'whats best use of my time to make money' like months ago.

Frankly, I find racing in wet weather a pain in the arse and not enjoyable, so I try to minimize exposing myself to the elements where possible. I make an exception to Spa, as its so immersive on psvr2, to dive in from time to time.

Last edited:
Probably a tie between LeMans and Sardegna, hundreds of times each. I used to run those back to back for a long time when grinding. I ran a lot in Tokyo when the Tomahawk ruled those streets with an iron fist, but that was relatively short lived and the wall penalties were annoying. I‘ve only ran Spa probably 15 times tops as I tend to get bored running that race.

Sard A to me is objectively the best grind race: impossible to lose CRB and no weather shenanigans to contend with. Plus, the 2008 NSX GT500 slots in nicely under 800PP with RM tyres, and I CAN'T not smile when I hear its orgasm inducing engine note.

Le Mans puts me to sleep, and with such a long lap, one bad call to not box will hurt immensely. I used to like Tokyo 600 due to the sheer variety of cars that can be used for it, but the dog poo AI coupled with the wet track made me rage more than it's worth. Spa takes a whole hour, and often times I just can't be bothered with it.

Sardegna as I can use all of my favorite cars in that event, followed by Le Mans, moreso since the last update was released with the 60s Honda F1 car as that pretty much makes the Le Mans 700 event a breeze. It's been about 2-3 months since i've last done Tokyo and about 2 months since i've done Spa but Tokyo is my least favorite of all of them unless the Tomahawk glitch returns.

Sardegna for sure. It's just so quick and easy to hop into my CLK and do a run. Le Mans is 2nd, then Spa and Tokyo last.

With all 4 money races I have turned it into a bit of a "hobby" and try to win the races with a bunch of different cars, been doing that most at Le Mans, with 37 different cars taking the win there.

But my go to cars for each race are:

Sardegna = AMG CLK
Le Mans = Toyota 86 Gr.B
Spa = AMG CLK
Tokyo = Peugeot 205 Gr.B

With every update I wish for another race or two with similar payouts so we can vary the grind routine a bit 😅

Last edited:
With every update I wish for another race or two with similar payouts so we can vary the grind routine a bit 😅
That would be great. Even greater to have payout relative to difficulty/length of events, not the current non sense.

Did a fair share of Tokyo with the Tomahawk last year, and some this year with the AMG. Did some Sardegna last year, but I don't remember how I used to do, and now I did not win the last time I tried and was far from winning.

I am around 60M credits total since launch, a good 3/4 of that must be grinding, as I don't have much gold CE, and low luck with the wheel.

Last edited:
1871eef335e12-screenshotUrl.png
1871eef128f41-screenshotUrl.png

Le Mans once.

I did most of my grinding back in March and April of last year and only because I was attempting to be the first (or one of) to get the platinum trophy, which we established quite early on required a good amount of money. In the very beginning, though we had our suspicions about which cars were in that legendary trophy one couldn't really pass on a car which potentially could've been one of them (917K for example). Ended up 6th (on PS4), 19 secs too slow.

Used to be these two races back then.

Anyway, these days I don't grind. Got just north of 307,000,000 Cr earned and the rest of the missing cars will come as I play naturally, which is a more enjoyable way to play the game, IMO.

Last edited:
Tokyo by far. From the Tomahawk-exploit days to running it now with the Rotaccuino, it is my go-to. LeMans takes around 10 minutes longer, I just can't get with the flow of Sardengna, and I hate everything about Spa. Mind you, my "grinding" is running the race once per every third or fourth login, which only happens every three or four days anyway.

Tokyo makes me incredibly sad. The most fun I had with it recently was a V8-swapped S13 but that lasted 2 races. Sardegna is great, never done Spa, and Le Mans is my go-to. Most of what I drive is road cars, and Le Mans allows for pretty much every car. I recently won the race with the Mercedes S Barker Tourer which was entertaining!

Sardegna for sure with over 50 different cars. Quick, guaranteed CRB, wide track, no weather. I’ve done the others once or twice. With enough races in the 100K range now, I seldom run it unless I want a quick credit boost. I can go weeks between runs now.

Ie mans by far .
So far, that the second one , couldn't even see him .
In my little friend's ps4 few months ago we use to run Tokyo with the tomahawk glitch ( that damn kid had pass me in fastest lap record ha ha ha ) but when glitch ended we was running only at lemans .
When I got my ps5 ( 3 weeks ago) i run 4-5 times sardegna , yesterday 3 times Tokyo with the amg black series ( glitch tune ) and all others at lemans.
Spa i try it once in the past and some day i will run it again just to have the win in the race tab.
I like a lot Spa but one hour race for what ? Its a low payout for such a long race .
Not to mention those silly penalties every time i was getting out of the pits as i remember.

Sardegna by a massive margin for me. The overwhelming majority of the 8,989km on my Toyota GR010 HYBRID are from this event.

I have not done the race in about 2 months though. The upcoming Audi RS5 Turbo DTM will get a run at this race on day one.

Last edited:
Up until PD messed with Tokyo's CRB, it was an even split between that, Sardegna and Sarthe. Now, it's an even split between Sardegna and Sarthe. My rationale:
  • Sardegna - It takes the least amount of time with no weather worries. I can win with almost any stock Gr.3 car on normal in either side of 27 minutes, and a 2008 GT500 car (the Honda requires RH tires or good management of RM tires) takes just over 25 minutes. On the Plus account, I have a mild tune for the Escudo that knocks it comfortably down under 25 minutes. Of course, it's only 727,500 Cr., but it's the safest.
  • Sarthe - Other than the BMW, every Gr.4 car is a winner, though some of them take nearly 32 minutes to do 7 dry laps, and races are not always dry. As I run on normal, it takes an extended amount of heavy rain to get a 6-lap win. I do also have a tune that allows me to use the Red Bull Junior for 7 dry laps in just over 30 minutes.
  • Tokyo - I never got into the glitches, but I found a few cars (both stock and tuned) that would get the job done in roughly the same time as Sardegna for the same money as Sarthe. However, with the CRB hard to get, it's no longer an option.
  • Spa - Too much trouble to get only 1,500,000 Cr. in over an hour of racing, especially with playing on two accounts. When I can get 1,552,500 Cr. by doing both ends of the Sardegna/Sarthe double in less than an hour, why deal with both rain and darkness?

Last edited:
Up until PD messed with Tokyo's CRB, it was an even split between that, Sardegna and Sarthe. Now, it's an even split between Sardegna and Sarthe. My rationale:
  • Sardegna - It takes the least amount of time with no weather worries. I can win with almost any stock Gr.3 car on normal in either side of 27 minutes, and a 2008 GT500 car (the Honda requires RH tires or good management of RM tires) takes just over 25 minutes. On the Plus account, I have a mild tune for the Escudo that knocks it comfortably down under 25 minutes. Of course, it's only 727,500 Cr., but it's the safest.
  • Sarthe - Other than the BMW, every Gr.4 car is a winner, though some of them take nearly 32 minutes to do 7 dry laps, and races are not always dry. As I run on normal, it takes an extended amount of heavy rain to get a 6-lap win. I do also have a tune that allows me to use the Red Bull Junior for 7 dry laps in just over 30 minutes.
  • Tokyo - I never got into the glitches, but I found a few cars (both stock and tuned) that would get the job done in roughly the same time as Sardegna for the same money as Sarthe. However, with the CRB hard to get, it's no longer an option.
  • Spa - Too much trouble to get only 1,500,000 Cr. in over an hour of racing, especially with playing on two accounts. When I can get 1,552,500 Cr. by doing both ends of the Sardegna/Sarthe double in less than an hour, why deal with both rain and darkness?
What do you mean messed with the CRB? Hitting walls still doesn't lose it; you need to hit another car or overshoot the final hairpin.

Tokyo is great for me to test out road car tunes. If I lose CRB thanks to AI, I punt Gallo's NSX the most as my anger therapy. :lol:

Sardegna is my cash cow for now, due to it having no weather changes and the fact that we have more liberty when it comes to tuning.

Sarthe is my go-to if I feel like wanting weather changes. But it can drag on pretty quick and put me to sleep.

Spa if I have nothing else to do at home.

I don't stick to one race all the time, I join each of them depending on my mood.

Back