Which Of The Big Payout 4 Races Have You Grinded The Most.

United States
Heaven
Sardegna Road WTC 800PP - I have over 10K miles on this race alone 6.5K with the GR10 which I don't use no more and over 4K with the McLaren VGT gr1.

Tokyo Expressway WTC 600PP - Just grinding this one over the last few days close to 2K miles on my AMG Black series.

Circuit de Spa Francorchamps WTC 800PP - I stop grinding this race over a month and half ago but I done over 2K in total with different gr1 cars.

Circuit de La Sarthe WTC 700PP - Over 8K miles with just my P1 GTR and not counting the other cars I use sometimes this one is not that far of Sardegna.

And you?

Definitely Sardegna, then probably close to a tie for Spa and LM, and then Tokyo is way last since until I got VR I could only manage a win with the swapped Cappuccino and my only other two Tokyo cars right now are the swapped MR2 and the Countach 25th edition but I still have yet to manage a CRB with the Countach. I’ve got loads of Sardegna and LM tuned cars that I switch between but I’m more picky with cars at Spa since I have to drive a whole hour, mostly stick to the Group C cars, CLK-LM, 908 FAP, and 917 LL.

If I wanted to go all out with the grinding I don't mind grinding in Spa and putting a 3 million credits quota until I'm close to hitting that 100 million. Once I'm close to reaching 100 million or let's say I have 100 million and I only spent like 750K-800K credits, that's where WTC 700 Le Mans comes in to play.

Also another thing I like about doing WTC 700 Le Mans is that I treat it as a testing ground for my WTC 700 experiment builds like this makeshift 996 GT3 Cup I just built recently where it has become successful enough that I can use it for my WTC 700 Le Mans grind stints. Now recently I've decided to try doing WTC 800 builds next and this 997 GT3 WTC 800 build was also successful which it also became one of my options for my WTC 800 Spa grind sessions.

186f4b9fbf462-8511E5ED287322800C7.png

Gran Turismo® 7_20230320171213.png

So overall I grinded the most in Le Mans and Spa.

Tokyo. About 6000 miles. With my trusty Aston Martin DP-100.
Sardegna. 1500 miles. Mazda 787B.
Never been to Spa, never been to Le Mans.

Last edited:
Definitly Le Mans WTC 700...
I use it as test track for street cars that I customize and tune up to challenge the Gr4 race cars, I won that race with more than 40 cars so far...because of this ever changing list of cars and the dynamic weather it doesn't get boring for me...I also have to custom race grids that I like a lot with those cars, that did win that race(one pre year 2000, and one post 2000)

Second is Sardegna.I like the track, but I don't like WTC PP800 format that much, because of the fuel consumption , many customized toad cars don't have a chance there...

I have done a few races in Spa, but one hour usually is too long for me...

I tried out the Tokyo race long time ago, but never had a chance to win it, so I stopped doing it, but I guess I'll give it another try, since my skills did get better since then...

Right now, I try to find a road car that is able to win all 4 races...tried the engine swapped De Lorean first, because I like its PP700 tune so much at Le Mans, but I am unable to drive it with a PP800 tune at Sardegna(well I can drive it, but not in any way to be competetive there...). next choice will be the Ferrari F40

Last edited:
By far its Tokyo for, I have been running that race daily for my daily marathon for almost a year now. I am buying doubles of all the legendary cars whenever I get close to $100, 000, 000.

Last edited:
Mostly Sardegna for me. No stopper with the 787B. I enjoy that race, and love driving the 787 (especially in VR), so never really feels like a grind.

Of late I've been doing Sardegna a lot. Almost exclusively with my CLK-LM. Close to impossible to lose with that car. Plus that car is an almost joy to drive. Le Mans I've done a lot, and it's easy to do with many cars, but it's so easy to get ****ed by the weather. And I'm sorry, but the weather in this game just isn't realistic when you speed up the timing of everything for a 30 minute race like that. IRL if you're halfway around a lap you're gonna know if there's a downpour coming and have the option to swap tires. Not so here, comes in too fast. Absolute crap.

Spa is a masterpiece but again having it always rain is just too tedious. I think the Spa & Le Mans races are brilliant, but it's incredibly annoying that the only 2 long duration races at those tracks, in the entire game, ALWAYS have rain. Sorry, but that's BS.

Forget Tokyo, too difficult to get CRB with all those jackass AIs. Not worth the risk (if grinding is the goal).

1. Tokyo
2. Sarthe
3. Sardinia
4. Spa

These, together with some of the ”chili-races” are hugely entertaining. I prefer the around 30 min format of these. Tokyo is a favourite on street credentials but as a moneymaker - or a grind - it is the most challenging. So, since a few months back, Sarthe is the most revisited when I need to put bread on the table. Still good fun though, trying different machinery, strategies and settings.

I dont keep data on this but I would say its probably a close tie between Sardegna and Tokyo for first and 2nd, Le Mans is 3rd and Spa only got into rotation in the last month or two, so that would be 4th.

And I'm sorry, but the weather in this game just isn't realistic when you speed up the timing of everything for a 30 minute race like that. IRL if you're halfway around a lap you're gonna know if there's a downpour coming and have the option to swap tires. Not so here, comes in too fast. Absolute crap.
When I used to take my sportbike to the track there was a day where the rain started to come in while I was out on a session. Went in to the last turn of the lap and the track was seeing the lightest of a sprinkle, still had full grip with the tires. I got down the straight and it was a downpour in to turn 1. Slowed way down to take the turn and the tires still came out from under me. Down I went. This wasn't a huge track like Le Sarthe. The straight was maybe half a mile long.

So it is possible to have the track turn from being totally safe to dangerously slick in just one or two turns in real life.

Did Tokyo a few times when the Tomahawk glitch was around. I quickly lost interest in that. Tried Spa once and while I like it because of the endurance aspect and the fact that it's spa, I can't see myself grinding that one because I don't want to be dealing with the weather all the time. Haven't tried LeMans and as of this past Saturday, I just started using Sardegna. Seems simple and straight forward, no weather headaches, takes roughly 27.5 minutes per run with the M6 GT3 so I probably will be doing that one for a bit until I can get what I want. Hopefully PD updates the game with more races like that with good payouts so we can have more variety.

Le Mans for me. Most relaxing drive, plus the weather adds a bit of variety, and 825k guaranteed every time.
700pp is also the right level for racing all the fast road cars. I tune them to 700 using only the standard wings.
My favorites / most successful are:-
1 - Countach 25th Annniversary
2 - Ford GT '06
3 - Lambo Diablo
4 - V8 Vantage S
5 - Murcialago LP640
6 - Porsche GT '04
7 - Veyron
8 - Testarossa (needs custom wing @ 100)
9 - McLaren MP4-12C

Did Tokyo a few times when the Tomahawk glitch was around. I quickly lost interest in that. Tried Spa once and while I like it because of the endurance aspect and the fact that it's spa, I can't see myself grinding that one because I don't want to be dealing with the weather all the time. Haven't tried LeMans and as of this past Saturday, I just started using Sardegna. Seems simple and straight forward, no weather headaches, takes roughly 27.5 minutes per run with the M6 GT3 so I probably will be doing that one for a bit until I can get what I want. Hopefully PD updates the game with more races like that with good payouts so we can have more variety.
I got bored of Sardegna after about 20 races, maybe because you can only be competitive in a GT3 car which I find quite samey.

If you haven't tried it though the Aston Martin GT3 goes round that track like a dream.

When I used to take my sportbike to the track there was a day where the rain started to come in while I was out on a session. Went in to the last turn of the lap and the track was seeing the lightest of a sprinkle, still had full grip with the tires. I got down the straight and it was a downpour in to turn 1. Slowed way down to take the turn and the tires still came out from under me. Down I went. This wasn't a huge track like Le Sarthe. The straight was maybe half a mile long.

So it is possible to have the track turn from being totally safe to dangerously slick in just one or two turns in real life.
I get that, and if you were in a professional race (which is what we're aping in GT, certainly for any of the WTC races) then you'd also have a pit crew with weather info they can relay to you. Or they'll plan to pit you before the rain hits.

I get that, and if you were in a professional race (which is what we're aping in GT, certainly for any of the WTC races) then you'd also have a pit crew with weather info they can relay to you. Or they'll plan to pit you before the rain hits.
I haven't played some of the other titles that have pit crews constantly talking to you, but if you pass the pits with a dry track and run into rain somewhere mid lap, that actually does happen in real life. Le Mans and Spa are fairly notorious for this and have caught many drivers and pit crews off guard in real races. I don't think there is any 100% way to avoid this. Perhaps a weather report before the race could help prepare you for the possibility of rain, but the timing and level of intensity could still be left up in the air. I mean, we all know to expect rain at Le Mans and Spa if we are doing any sort of grind event. Keeping the weather radar up while racing those races should be a given. Worst case you pit a little early to put on intermediates. If it doesn't rain that hard your tires should last well enough until you have to pit for fuel and you can swap them out. If it rains really hard, then you may need to pit for full wets. So be it. The AI usually gets it wrong anyway, so you shouldn't lose much time against them.

I got bored of Sardegna after about 20 races, maybe because you can only be competitive in a GT3 car which I find quite samey.

If you haven't tried it though the Aston Martin GT3 goes round that track like a dream
I don't think I have the AM GT3 yet. Guess I'll give it to too. Depending on how many time I do that one, I might try to drive all the different GT3 cars...don't think I've ever driven all of them before. I usually pick my favorites and stick with them. The M6 is one of those favorites for me.

Sard A to me is objectively the best grind race: impossible to lose CRB and no weather shenanigans to contend with. Plus, the 2008 NSX GT500 slots in nicely under 800PP with RM tyres, and I CAN'T not smile when I hear its orgasm inducing engine note.
Hadn’t tried the 2008 NSX GT500 but after reading this I gave it a run - absolutely magic!

1. Sard
2. Spa

And the other two every now and then

I don't think I have the AM GT3 yet. Guess I'll give it to too. Depending on how many time I do that one, I might try to drive all the different GT3 cars...don't think I've ever driven all of them before. I usually pick my favorites and stick with them. The M6 is one of those favorites for me.
I read somewhere that the BMWs are thirsty. Will the BMW do 5 laps of Sardenga before refuelling?

I read somewhere that the BMWs are thirsty. Will the BMW do 5 laps of Sardenga before refuelling?
I run it lean at FM6 for the duration of the race, with that I only need to pit once at the end of lap 8. Using that strategy I usually lap everyone up to P5-P6 and finish at least 45 seconds ahead of P2. If I'm really consistent and don't make any mistake and I can build over a minute gap to P2 at the end and still have over 2 laps worth of fuel left in the tank.

If you haven't tried it though the Aston Martin GT3 goes round that track like a dream.

Lower the difficulty and you can win with road cars...

I can;t recall when I last used a GT3 in that race actually... I usually down tune G2's...

Back