Just wondering because i don't want to waste my cr. It takes long enough to earn them. I noticed you can win the Minolta Toyota in 'like the wind', will that one do to win all the race car events in A and B spec?
Just wondering because i don't want to waste my cr. It takes long enough to earn them. I noticed you can win the Minolta Toyota in 'like the wind', will that one do to win all the race car events in A and B spec?
I'll have to get a Minolta to get to level 30 though won't I. I'll need win the higher exp. races. Thats some serious grinding using my Lambo or Bugatti otherwise
I don't think you can even use the X1 in regular races, even if you can you will almost be done with the game. also if you didn't know you can win the Minolta car from the like the wind series. just grind for the Audi R-10 (thats what i did) or Peugeot 908.