Which Supra Is the Best?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JonnyBravo
  • 43 comments
  • 4,898 views
Look at these
denso5.jpg


castrol1.jpg


fk4.jpg


If any one remembers this was in GT2

cdma11.jpg


Remember the pit Girls!
039rxg02.jpg
:D
 
I guess the Denso is my favourite. The RZ was a big dissapointment for me.
 
the RZ is for looking pretty and passing on straightaways when people least expect it,

it's definately not for mad off the line acceleration,

as far as handling and the such,

I've forgotten since I spend all my time in it sideways, as for you people who don't like triple digit horsepower... :lol:
 
:lol:
whats w/ you guys n the pit girls!!!
haha
i say my fav is the castrol.....
although the denso and the castrol have the same specs( i think), the castrol has such a better paintjob.. hehe
 
what's wrong with pit girls?

they look nice :p
 
Nice pics of the cars i reckon, but i still prefer the Denso :)
 
I can win with either one against the AI so I'd go for the one that looks the best...

Which means Denso hands down.

:D
 
Denso Sard by far, as u have to win it!!!
 
Toms is fast though, but the denso sards handles are tighter!!11
 
Originally posted by Eddy
Ah, that CDMA Cerumo One Supra.

the orange and silver one on GT concept looks better than that

prefer the Denso myself
 
Errrah... To me the JGTC's are the same. So what I did was set the one up for gripping and they ather for drifting. The Denso looked nice so its the drifter.

~slayd~
 
Back