Which track(s) do you call "Home"?

  • Thread starter Thread starter zedextreme8177
  • 95 comments
  • 5,053 views

As in the thread title, you may specify which variant;)

  • Fuji Speedway

    Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Suzuka Circuit

    Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Daytona International Speedway

    Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Tsukuba Circuit

    Votes: 19 17.6%
  • Circuit de la Sarthe

    Votes: 18 16.7%
  • Nürburgring

    Votes: 52 48.1%
  • Indianapolis Motor Speedway

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Autodromo Nazionale Monza

    Votes: 10 9.3%
  • The Top Gear Test Track

    Votes: 17 15.7%
  • Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

    Votes: 17 15.7%
  • High Speed Ring

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Cape Ring

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Autumn Ring

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Deep Forest Raceway

    Votes: 13 12.0%
  • Grand Valley Speedway

    Votes: 11 10.2%
  • Eiger Nordwand

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Trial Mountain Circuit

    Votes: 22 20.4%
  • London

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Rome

    Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Circuito de Madrid

    Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Tokyo R246

    Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Côte d'Azur

    Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Special Stage Route 5

    Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Special Stage Route 7

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Toscana

    Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Chamonix

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    108
Messages
3,220
Maldives
Maldives
Messages
zedextreme8177
For me, it's both the Nurburgring Nordschleife and La Sarthe 2009 No Chicane. I've done atleast one lap on each of them in every car I've driven, not to mention I rarely race anywhere apart from those two circuits online:dopey:
 
Eiger Norwand Short Track and Trial Mountain. They remind me of much easier versions of the kinds of roads that I drive on every day.
 
Nurburgring 24 Hours and La Sarthe 2009, both Change Weather/Time.
 
Nordschleife, Nürburgring GP/F, and La Sarthe 2009 No Chicane, like you ;D
 
Nurbugring and Laguna Seca.
 
Probably Deep Forest and Nordschleife for me.
 
Grand Valley Speedway, then Cape Ring.
 
Laguna Seca and Monza
 
Deep Forest Reverse, Trial Mountain, Apricot Hill and Seattle. Yea, I know the last two were left oout of GT5, but I still consider them home when I fire up GT4 for kicks every now and then.

This would make an interesting poll...obviously you wouldnt include every track but you could generalize: Road course, Kart Course, Original Track, World Circuit...etc
 
Any of the GT tracks that have been around since the beginning. Trial Mountain, Special Stage Route 5, Deep Forest, etc. :)
 
Monza and Nordschleife for me.
 
The Ring is it for me.. any/all variations depending on what I'm doing. I like the 24hr for testing out cars :)

Also love Laguna Seca when I play splitscreen, really easy track to memorize braking points for almost any car. Makes it easy to whoop my brother's butt :D
 
Definately has to be Trail Mountain for me :)
 
Spa. grrr There is no Spa:irked: Then the Ring.
 
The Green Hell,Suzuka,Fuji and Sarthe!
 
Trial Mountain, Tsukuba Circuit and La Sharte No Chicane:)
 
I am Always on Madrid full! I am becoming untouchable on it now! I also spend far too much time on grand valley, even though it annoys me sometimes... the hairpins around the bridge have managed to flip pretty much every car ive really attacked the track with. Lol
 
For me it would probably be the High Speed Ring and the old Tahiti Road circuit. There's just something intrinsically happy about those courses for me... I feel completely at ease as when I race there.
 
I used to almost exclusively race on Trial Mountain (GT4 memories) but have recently been racing real circuits such as Monza, Madrid, and Rome.
 
Suzuka East, Top Gear, Daytona Road Course, and Monza
 
Rome to test handling
And Monza for a bit of speed.
 
Trial Mountain, Grand Valley (although I hated it in GT3), SSR11 (GT3 version), Deep Forrest, Madrid Full/-short, Rome and all Nürb Variations.

I love those Tracks but missing some I called "home":
Grindelwald, Red Rock Valley and Seattle/-short. (Maybe DLC ?? pleeeeease:D)
 
Indianapolis because I live 2 hours from it. But Seattle from the old games is definitely a fav, as is Hong Kong.
 
Am I the only one who actually prefers the Top Gear test track to all others. I love just being able to muck around on it and who gives if I have 21 lap invalidations by going the wrong way it makes me feel like i'm one of the TG crew. Wish they made more events for that track. Still it's great fun with road or race car.

The only rival to that would be Nordschleife as that is a true test of what man and machine can do together. It's also very nice place to just drive.

I also have to mention the HIGH SPEED RING because that is the first track i ever drove on in a GT game so it has real importance to me.

Also have to say Indy because i grind there so often it can be said to be my second home.
 
Last edited:
It's Deep Forest and the Top Gear Test Track for me. Deep Forest has been in GT since the very first GT game, so it's a classic, and I've been watching Top Gear for years, so TGTT makes me feel like The Stig. :D
 
Grand Valley and Laguna Seca.
 
Back