Which track(s) do you call "Home"?

  • Thread starter Thread starter zedextreme8177
  • 95 comments
  • 5,053 views

As in the thread title, you may specify which variant;)

  • Fuji Speedway

    Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Suzuka Circuit

    Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Daytona International Speedway

    Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Tsukuba Circuit

    Votes: 19 17.6%
  • Circuit de la Sarthe

    Votes: 18 16.7%
  • Nürburgring

    Votes: 52 48.1%
  • Indianapolis Motor Speedway

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Autodromo Nazionale Monza

    Votes: 10 9.3%
  • The Top Gear Test Track

    Votes: 17 15.7%
  • Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

    Votes: 17 15.7%
  • High Speed Ring

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Cape Ring

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Autumn Ring

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Deep Forest Raceway

    Votes: 13 12.0%
  • Grand Valley Speedway

    Votes: 11 10.2%
  • Eiger Nordwand

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Trial Mountain Circuit

    Votes: 22 20.4%
  • London

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Rome

    Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Circuito de Madrid

    Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Tokyo R246

    Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Côte d'Azur

    Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Special Stage Route 5

    Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Special Stage Route 7

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Toscana

    Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Chamonix

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    108
Nurburgring in all of its variants for sure. Cruising, drifting, time attack, that place has it all for me. The 24hr layout is my favorite.
 
No particular order...

Tsukuba
picture.php

Cape Ring
picture.php

Tokyo
picture.php

Toscana
picture.php

SSR7
picture.php

Where I test and tune my gearing ^^^
 
Last edited:
Top Gear Test Track, Suzuka Full Course, Nürburgring Nordschleife, High Speed Ring, Trial Mountain.
 
Nurburgring Nordschleife, Suzuka, Route R246, Deep Forest, and Monza
 
If Apricot Hill exists then I don't have to vote for Trial Mountain Circuit, Grand Valley Speedway, Tsukuba Circuit, and Fuji Speedway...my "home" exists there since GT3.
 
Used to be Opera Paris, now only Le Mans 09' with chicanes and Nordschleife
 
Tokyo is the track I know more than any other, inside and out in any car. I must have driven every car I have around here.
 
High Speed Ring :) used to be Midfield :(
 
The 'ring, La Sarthe (With chicanes), Monza & Laguna Seca. (Love the corkscrew...)
 
for me Nurburgring Nordschleife any version long/short and i love Trial Mountain
those my test tracks
 
I am most familiar with Laguna Seca, which is odd as I used to really hate that track! :)
 
High Speed Ring

I was just there the other day. Apparently it's not a ring :(
 
Trial Mountain and Deep Forest are the two that stand out to me. I've always loved these two tracks from past GT games. Always used to use them for testing out cars and still do.

And then out of the newer tracks, Eiger Short. I love the sweeping mountain road style track. And, because I spent so long on HD Concept, I know the track like the back of my hand. I didn't even have any PS3 games for the first two weeks of having a PS3, I just played GT HD Concept. Thats how much I loved the track.
 
I am most familiar with Laguna Seca, which is odd as I used to really hate that track! :)

/Co-sign. I hated that track on GT2 and now it's one of my favorites!
 
I love Nurburgring GP/D, Daytona, and deep forest :)
 
Gotta be the Nurburgring. Always fun. Especially in cockpit view.
 
Mine would be the TGTT, monza, and of course, the Nordschleife:tup: :D
 
Eiger Nordwand.
 
Am I the only person who doesn't like the Nurburgring? I feel so out of place...
 
Nurburgring, I raced that track countless times when I was 7 playing GT4.
 
suzuka - love the "s" curves and sweeping corners. very balanced track.
tsukuba - this is like suzuka for less powered cars. love the corners as well.
monza - nice hi-speed track. addicting chicanes. every lap makes you wanna perfect it.
nordschleife - of course! pun intended :D
 
Back