Which track(s) do you call "Home"?

  • Thread starter Thread starter zedextreme8177
  • 95 comments
  • 5,053 views

As in the thread title, you may specify which variant;)

  • Fuji Speedway

    Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Suzuka Circuit

    Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Daytona International Speedway

    Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Tsukuba Circuit

    Votes: 19 17.6%
  • Circuit de la Sarthe

    Votes: 18 16.7%
  • Nürburgring

    Votes: 52 48.1%
  • Indianapolis Motor Speedway

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Autodromo Nazionale Monza

    Votes: 10 9.3%
  • The Top Gear Test Track

    Votes: 17 15.7%
  • Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

    Votes: 17 15.7%
  • High Speed Ring

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Cape Ring

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Autumn Ring

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Deep Forest Raceway

    Votes: 13 12.0%
  • Grand Valley Speedway

    Votes: 11 10.2%
  • Eiger Nordwand

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Trial Mountain Circuit

    Votes: 22 20.4%
  • London

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Rome

    Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Circuito de Madrid

    Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Tokyo R246

    Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Côte d'Azur

    Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Special Stage Route 5

    Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Special Stage Route 7

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Toscana

    Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Chamonix

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    108
Circuit de la Sarthe.

Considering I love France and speak French, I just gotta love the track, and it's caused more than a few great GT moments pour moi.
 
Monaco (Cote D'Azure)- Best race circuit ever in my mind.
Fuji Speedway F- I've driven it so many times with the FGT in GT4 and the F2007 in Prologue
Monza- Driven it in loads of F1 games and Ferrari Challenge.
Indianapolis Road Circuit- F1 again
 
Le Sarthe and Nurburgring, and then Trial Mountain and Deep Forest, all 4 are great tracks.
 
SSR5 and SSR11

SSR7 is more like a laundry room.
 
Last edited:
Mazda_Raceway_Horz.preview.jpg


Laguna Seca hands down.

I've been there four or five time in real life, and have many more events planned. I only live an hour and a half from it. I've had some of the best times in my life at this track.

Which would explain why I call it 'home' in video games. Ever since I've started playing games with Laguna in them, I've felt a connection with it like no other track.

Anyone going to Ferrari Challenge in about a month? :)
 
For me it always used to be Midfield on previous GT's. But seeing as we don't have it on GT5 yet (please PD?), it has to be Autumn Ring.

I recently ran a TT on that track for a different GT5 site (between 50-60 laps to get a time I was happy with), and ever since I've been using it as my test track for my garage.
 
Laguna Seca,because I've driven it in RL and the 'Ring because I've always wanted too!👍
 
For me it always used to be Midfield on previous GT's. But seeing as we don't have it on GT5 yet (please PD?)

Oh man, I miss Midfield, it used to be my test track. :(
 
Honestly, Rome. I always test out any new European car I've bought by doing the European Championship race on Rome, plus I get 82,600Cr if I win the race. It's not such a bad track in my opinion.
 
Eiger K Trail. Nothing like going for a cruise in my SambaBus while the A.I. SambaBuses get stuck on the big hill. :lol:
 
Laguna Seca, Deep Forest and Trial Mountain for me. Toscana if it were a regular part of the game.
 
my home tracks are all of the USA tracks in GT5...Laguna Seca, Daytona, & Indianapolis.
 
Top Gear and Nurburgring Nordschleife at sunrise, so pretty [:
 
Trial Mountain mos def

You confused me, why did you mention the actor/rapper Mos Def?

Anyway, Trial Mountain for me too, and Autumn Ring
 
Mazda Laguna Seca, I love this track!
 
Grand Valley Speedway has always been the track I love to race on. It has every turn imaginable.
 
High Speed Ring and Laguna Seca :)
 
Laguna Seca and Cape Ring -- namely the "Periphery" layout.
 
Monza no chicane and Autumn Ring.
Driven nearly everyone of my cars there and uploaded my times to the public database.
Good for testing different aspects of cars.
 
For me, it's both the Nurburgring Nordschleife and La Sarthe 2009 No Chicane. I've done atleast one lap on each of them in every car I've driven, not to mention I rarely race anywhere apart from those two circuits online:dopey:


I'm like you. Haven't driven everything I own on it but for racing enjoyment those are my two favorites. Nurburgring is incredibly technical and pushes you to the limits. I am impressed by the guys who can do the 24Hr. That level of concentration for what 2-4hr spans, several times?!

Then La Sarthe (Chicanes) is all about letting loose, flyin' down the track. Timing your turns near perfectly to maintain as much speed as you can, then holding a high speed line through the S curves.
 
Grand Valley Speedway (and East)
Trial Mountain
Deep Forest Raceway

Circuit de la Sarthe

Suzuka
 
Back