Which type of racing do you enjoy being a part of/get the most satisfaction out of?

Which type of racing do you enjoy being a part of/get the most satisfaction out of?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DesertPenguin

(Banned)
United States
Long Island, New York
DesertPenguin_
We have a lot of racing going on here and there is no shortage of variety. If the racing community here would be so kind as to answer this one poll question I would greatly appreciate it. It will provide great insight into future racing series. Sometimes we try to create something based on how exciting it is to watch and then when we're actually in the car being a part of it you realize it's not as exciting to race. Where do you stand on this topic?

I've always preferred quick-fire sprint racing over endurance, especially in classes like Gr.4. It allows me to be more aggressive when it comes to racecraft and not waste time on tire and fuel management.

My preferred style isn’t there, short 20-30 minute races with tire management but no pit stops. The tire is ideally 60% worn by the end of the race. And preferably reverse grid so there’s a lot of passing and racing.

Are options 1 and 3 not the same? 60 minutes with no pit stops. Seems like one should be 60 minutes with stops.

Latest Posts

Back