Which version of FM6 will you be getting?

• Thread starter symo63
  • 307 comments

Which version of FM6 will you be getting?

• Total voters
Australia
VIC
theroy1963
symo63
Which version of FM6 will you be getting? I will be getting the Ultimate Edition.

- Forza 6 Standard Edition – bundle includes Forza 6 and Forza 6 Ten Year Anniversary Car Pack.

– Forza 6 Deluxe Edition – bundle includes Forza 6, Forza 6 Fast & Furious Car Pack, Forza 6 VIP and Forza 6 Ten Year Anniversary Car Pack.

– Forza 6 Ultimate Edition – bundle includes Forza 6, Forza 6 Fast & Furious Car Pack, Forza 6 VIP, Forza 6 Car Pass, and Forza 6 Ten Year Anniversary Car Pack.

I have never done a digital pre-order. How does digital pre-order work? Will the game start to download on the 10th Sept?
Right away it downloads a small bit of data for the main game and all extra content you get. Then if I remember correctly a couple days before the game launches you get the option to pre-load which installs all game data. At the release time it unlocks and you are free to play. If I am wrong someone that has more experience feel free to correct me.

Right away it downloads a small bit of data for the main game and all extra content you get. Then if I remember correctly a couple days before the game launches you get the option to pre-load which installs all game data. At the release time it unlocks and you are free to play. If I am wrong someone that has more experience feel free to correct me.
Thanks mate.

I'd like to get the ultimate edition, but with a physical copy... 110€ seems much for digital only stuff.
But I guess that's how the world is now. :)

I'd like to get the ultimate edition, but with a physical copy... 110€ seems much for digital only stuff.
But I guess that's how the world is now. :)
Since we last spoke I've had a complete change of heart in digital. They don't get lost or damaged and they are ready to play on the console immediately

As for reselling? Well:

image.jpg

Physical item or not, it's the image on the screen everyone's paying for, so it doesn't really make a difference to me if I pay the same but don't get a disc.

Since we last spoke I've had a complete change of heart in digital. They don't get lost or damaged and they are ready to play on the console immediately

As for reselling? Well:

View attachment 392298

Physical item or not, it's the image on the screen everyone's paying for, so it doesn't really make a difference to me if I pay the same but don't get a disc.

Sean Bean is right, I would never sell a Forza game.

Video games are very expensive in Australia.

What about Europe, last time I checked, the Ultimate Ed. was for 109,50€ = 160 AUD. Hehe :scared:

Grabbing the Ultimate Edition. Would prefer a hard copy just to add to my other Forza Special/Limited Edition cases, as well as peace of mind should anything happen in "cyberspace". But, I realize it'd be quite hard to take advantage of the early access as I don't think anyone will be shipping out physical copies early, & my local Gamestops seem to only have pre-orders going for the standard/deluxe edition.

Grabbing the Ultimate Edition. Would prefer a hard copy just to add to my other Forza Special/Limited Edition cases, as well as peace of mind should anything happen in "cyberspace". But, I realize it'd be quite hard to take advantage of the early access as I don't think anyone will be shipping out physical copies early, & my local Gamestops seem to only have pre-orders going for the standard/deluxe edition.

I'm still thinking, what if they announce a steelbook next month with all the extras...

I'm still thinking, what if they announce a steelbook next month with all the extras...
I was just about to turn on the Xbox to play a bit of 2K & pre-order the Ultimate Edition beforehand.

You've altered the future with that comment now. :P

Back