Which version of FM6 will you be getting?

• Thread starter symo63
  • 307 comments

Which version of FM6 will you be getting?

• Total voters
The DLC has been pretty strong with the two on XBO so far, and A+ with things like the Wraith and New Mustang in FM5.

I'd like to get the Ultimate edition, mainly just so I can start playing on the 10th, but I have the standard edition preordered through Gamestop mainly because that was the only option. I never buy the car pass. I will buy VIP day of.

I ended up with ultimate, but I know now that I will be travelling across the USA that day, so I probably will not get to play until the 14th anyway. But, I didn't buy Ultimate just for early access- it just seemed like the best deal since I've been buying up FH2 DLC, and it does add up over time. lol.

I ended up with ultimate, but I know now that I will be travelling across the USA that day, so I probably will not get to play until the 14th anyway. But, I didn't buy Ultimate just for early access- it just seemed like the best deal since I've been buying up FH2 DLC, and it does add up over time. lol.
Yeah I totally agree, I ended up buying everything separately with FM5 so I bought the Ultimate Edition as didn't want to make the same mistake as it is a good bundle deal.

The digital standard edition is downloading as I type this. After what seemed to be a rather long time, the installation progress has finally moved to 1%. :banghead:

The digital standard edition is downloading as I type this. After what seemed to be a rather long time, the installation progress has finally moved to 1%. :banghead:
Yeah takes a while bud then a patch will be downloaded just to add to it.

Yeah takes a while bud then a patch will be downloaded just to add to it.

At least the console looks good. Worst thing is that I will have to download it twice. Wished there was a way to just push it to the other console, but I guess once mine's all set up I'll have to do this all over again (and possibly have to wait until next month if I don't want to pay extra for more quota). Can't wait to play it, though.

So glad the console is more blue than (greenish blue) or how it appeared in the Le mans intro video.

For those still waiting for theirs, here is another detailed unboxing...

Back