P PSDK_92 Messages 167 Messages PSDK_92 Mar 29, 2011 #31 TeddyBear-420 Zonda C12S 7.3 due to the fack that its the street legal version....Zonda R cant drive on roads... the C12S 7.3 can be tuned to be much faster Click to expand... The R can't even be driven on any uk race track because it's too loud lol
TeddyBear-420 Zonda C12S 7.3 due to the fack that its the street legal version....Zonda R cant drive on roads... the C12S 7.3 can be tuned to be much faster Click to expand... The R can't even be driven on any uk race track because it's too loud lol
A ArmyRider90 Messages 11 Messages ArmyRider90 Mar 29, 2011 #33 TeddyBear-420 Zonda C12S 7.3 due to the fack that its the street legal version....Zonda R cant drive on roads... the C12S 7.3 can be tuned to be much faster Click to expand... You can't really enter any races with the R either, doesn't meet race regulations or sound regulations.
TeddyBear-420 Zonda C12S 7.3 due to the fack that its the street legal version....Zonda R cant drive on roads... the C12S 7.3 can be tuned to be much faster Click to expand... You can't really enter any races with the R either, doesn't meet race regulations or sound regulations.
R ramonajams Messages 39 Mar 29, 2011 #34 How can I fix the oversteer in the LM? I can't seem to control it leaving the Apex at all. I just ran it stock.. Maybe i should mess with the aero settings and get it some racing softs? Can you mod the LM at all? I just raced it a couple times briefly but it was almost undriveable for me unless I really babied it through the corners.
How can I fix the oversteer in the LM? I can't seem to control it leaving the Apex at all. I just ran it stock.. Maybe i should mess with the aero settings and get it some racing softs? Can you mod the LM at all? I just raced it a couple times briefly but it was almost undriveable for me unless I really babied it through the corners.