White Smoke Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had fun driftin with yall 2day. Ill be fixin my mic to talk so i can get some mo tips cuz i couldnt hear a word yall was saying lol

Ahahahahahaha some project d kid came in today running his mouth named Failure_to_react he battled me and he lost

Last edited:
you might need to do some edit just to prove i was there like getting multiple angles i didnt even see myself there

i didnt even see mopar lol. and my first gt5 video. Did yall see me stay still while yall jump me. Crazy!! lol

lol really project d..most of them are jdm ricers with a ego problem
How can you be a ricer in GT5? All you can put on is a wing :crazy:

Project D kids are the worst though... bunch of... won't even say.

well k1ng klick they think there are soo "jdm bro" most of them drive purple cars with green rims its over done. they think jdm is so aweome and nothing is better than jdm its ridiculous. i love japanese cars but jdm logo and is stupid. i japan the logo actually means novice driver

lol i can barely see myself slick i did see a lil of my car but it would be awesome to get other shots and angles to show ppl i was following

well k1ng klick they think there are soo "jdm bro" most of them drive purple cars with green rims its over done. they think jdm is so aweome and nothing is better than jdm its ridiculous. i love japanese cars but jdm logo and is stupid. i japan the logo actually means novice driver
Well ok, but jdm has nothing to do with ricers :)

Heres some photos i was messing in photoshop----

6243170164_f26584dc24_b.jpg

6242654725_51bf04fe35_b.jpg

6243169818_c1ae742058_b.jpg

6242654475_4bcc4c7495_b.jpg

6243170036_c0777c151d_b.jpg

6243170084_c96fe3cbcd_b.jpg

6243170116_e0884024cb_b.jpg

6242654523_a3e3af9c5a_b.jpg

im thinking we should get a team photo this week to put on the our home thread ill take the picture and trying to edit white smoke gang on it then send it to slick so he can put it up if he likes

im thinking we should get a team photo this week to put on the our home thread ill take the picture and trying to edit white smoke gang on it then send it to slick so he can put it up if he likes

i can do that. im taking a photoshop class now anyways. plus, hows the photos? these the first ones i ever did. Imma grow a library of photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back