White Smoke Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you be a ricer in GT5? All you can put on is a wing :crazy:

Project D kids are the worst though... bunch of... won't even say.

Equip all tier C
Suzuki Cappuccino
Carbon hood, Gold paint.

Slick, it's "My_FC"
When will we do my tryout?
Let's try this weekend.

1g
Slick, it's "My_FC"
When will we do my tryout?
Let's try this weekend.

Basically im just going to be watching you for a while. Everytime we drift il be watching you and may put you up against some members of the team.

okay, that sounds good.
I enjoy driving more, with
an organised group.

Us here at TEAM Drop5 would like to know if you guys would be interested in a battle. We would like it to be 4v4 and I will come up with a set of tracks we can vote on? We down for this?

spank_ur_mom
Us here at TEAM Drop5 would like to know if you guys would be interested in a battle. We would like it to be 4v4 and I will come up with a set of tracks we can vote on? We down for this?

Wooo I have been waiting for this for a while haha. I would love to battle however I had some inactive people on my team which is why I just cleared my roster of inactive members. I now have 2 drifters left and 2 touge drivers. My team was already small to begin with... I would be down for a 2v2. We also don't run CH if you guys would want to meet us on the mediums? Voting on a track sounds good too. What rules are we doing? Would prefer a D1

Last edited:
DogFightKingz
Wooo I have been waiting for this for a while haha. I would love to battle however I had some inactive people on my team which is why I just cleared my roster of inactive members. I now have 2 drifters left and 2 touge drivers. My team was already small to begin with... I would be down for a 2v2. We also don't run CH if you guys would want to meet us on the mediums? Voting on a track sounds good too. What rules are we doing? Would prefer a D1

Um need more then that to runs a bracket. We will settle on cm. And we will have a can find an outside judge to help us out.

spank_ur_mom
Um need more then that to runs a bracket. We will settle on cm. And we will have a can find an outside judge to help us out.

Fine I guess we are not worthy then hahaha

Like I said in PM, we are not calling you worthy or not. Drop5 does not look at ourselves like we are better than anyone. GTP is filled with tons of talented teams. We are not ones to judges or criticize another team.

So once again...If you get more members please let us know. Until then we will continue going on the way we were before I mentioned battle.

spank_ur_mom
Like I said in PM, we are not calling you worthy or not. Drop5 does not look at ourselves like we are better than anyone. GTP is filled with tons of talented teams. We are not ones to judges or criticize another team.

So once again...If you get more members please let us know. Until then we will continue going on the way we were before I mentioned battle.

You might be waiting for a while, I don't recruit just anybody

Im sick of the messages slick please quit sending them you are calling us noob's for using CH's well by doing that your calling alot of teams noobs have many comps you been to that you where allowed cm,and cs i havent seen any 👎

prodigy34
Im sick of the messages slick please quit sending them you are calling us noob's for using CH's well by doing that your calling alot of teams noobs have many comps you been to that you where allowed cm,and cs i havent seen any 👎

Hey your boy said im a noob for drifting CM so he's going to get it back. He also said that CM are touge tires hahahahaha. He also said we are noobs since we only have 2 drifters and are not worthy. I said I would meet you guys in the middle on CM but I understand if you are scared to step out your comfort zone.

i think everybody should just stop with noob mssgs, from what i heard about team prodigy isn't so good when it comes respect. we wanted to have a friendly battle with you guys and i thought it was all good. We let you guys choose the rules and regulations and ya ll wanted to do pinks. Honestly i didnt want to do it, but i need to represent for my team after the loss of some members. honestly i thought you were just playing us putting our cars on the line just for a friendly battle. You guys need to learn some respect instead of running you mouths on other teams.

i think everybody should just stop with noob mssgs, from what i heard about team prodigy isn't so good when it comes respect. we wanted to have a friendly battle with you guys and i thought it was all good. We let you guys choose the rules and regulations and ya ll wanted to do pinks. Honestly i didnt want to do it, but i need to represent for my team after the loss of some members. honestly i thought you were just playing us putting our cars on the line just for a friendly battle. You guys need to learn some respect instead of running you mouths on other teams.

no we said nothing of pinks you got us twisted that was your boys 2 cents so get your facts right before you start running your mouth and as for a Team battle a 2v2 or a 3v3 dont prove s:censored:t who in a D1 battle run the whole track of tskuba on comfort med or softs majority of the community use CH's get with the program or forget prodigy cause white smoke gang small fish anyways

Please battle so I can come in and watch an record it!!

ahem, leave me to the recording :D

no we said nothing of pinks you got us twisted that was your boys 2 cents so get your facts right before you start running your mouth and as for a Team battle a 2v2 or a 3v3 dont prove s:censored:t who in a D1 battle run the whole track of tskuba on comfort med or softs majority of the community use CH's get with the program or forget prodigy cause white smoke gang small fish anyways

lol don't get cocky, your the plankton in the community if you keep this up!

who r u zed ive never even heard of you what was that saying that spank said this an A and B convo C your way out before D&E F you up lol

Who are you zed? I've never even heard of you, what was that saying that spank said? This an A and B conversation so C your way out before D&E F you up g lol

Fixed!

And just because you haven't heard of him doesn't mean no one on GTP hasn't, Zed happens to be very well known in this community and a high successful drifter. So might wanna do some research before opening your mouth? 👍

prodigy34

Get your stuff straight... your members said you would only do pinks because 2v2 is boring and its more interesting that way. Don't try to switch it up.

see you just a s**t taker thats why you are osaka's abandond waist. All i did was put my point of view in i never ment any harm but i guess u gotta be a princess and through a hissy fit because you got a big ego problem. im going by what slick said while he was talking to your leader, and now you are cussing me out on our forum. You need to watch you mouth lil boy because your team already has a bad rap of loud mouth idiots. even our team is excepted by others over you teams, and you guy just go off on everyone with your big ego when your still a new team.

Last edited:
see you just a s**t taker thats why you are osaka's abandond waist because your a cocky tool. All i did was put my point of view in i never ment any harm but i guess u gotta be a princess and through a hissy fit because you got a big ego problem. im going by what slick said while he was talking to your leader, and now you are cussing me out on our forum. You need to watch you mouth lil boy because your team already has a bad rap of loud mouth idiots. even our team is excepted by others over you teams, and you guy just go off on everyone with your big ego when your still a new team.

Osaka waist lol i was never on OHQ yet again you dont have your facts right Yawn :dunce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back