White Smoke Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
So its a little off topic...but I was looking at the news section of gtplanet, and that Brian Heitkotter guy, one of the winners of that GTAcademy mess looks just like Ed Helms, the guy who plays Andy on "The Office"..same goofy smirk and everything...lol

So its a little off topic...but I was looking at the news section of gtplanet, and that Brian Heitkotter guy, one of the winners of that GTAcademy mess looks just like Ed Helms, the guy who plays Andy on "The Office"..same goofy smirk and everything...lol

Lol I didn't notice that before but now that I look at him your right haha

Megamarcx84

Hahahahahaha random!

Awww snaps, just started my new job @ Audi...I sat in an Audi R8 V10 convertible today..then watched a Audi commercial w/ Kenny G threatening to **** someone up for calling him "Kenny Zzz". No they don't offer a cheap rwd coupe...but I thinks me gonna like place, I do..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back