White Smoke Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Megamarcx84
Awww snaps, just started my new job @ Audi...I sat in an Audi R8 V10 convertible today..then watched a Audi commercial w/ Kenny G threatening to **** someone up for calling him "Kenny Zzz". No they don't offer a cheap rwd coupe...but I thinks me gonna like place, I do..lol
"Whaaaaa hoooo!" :lol: Nice! First your Z now R8s 👍

Warranty and info rep..its basically enhanced cust service for us audi owners.

There is a whole fleet of germanium at my house. Oldest to new is,
'89 944 s2 (my car) 2000 a6 2.7t 6spd (airport car with 197k on it) 2003 996TT (Ruf ecu with apr tune, akapovik titanium racing exhaust, cat delete, obd2 written out, gt2 turbos, gt2 wheels and gt2 steering wheel. 720hp) , 2003 Audi RS6, and my moms '07 a4 2.0t black optics pkg.

Only german vehicle we have is a 86 MB 300E with 350k original miles. Other wise its all american muscle. I drive a F150 on 35's, and my pops daily's a 90 ZR1 corvette.

There is a whole fleet of germanium at my house. Oldest to new is,
'89 944 s2 (my car) 2000 a6 2.7t 6spd (airport car with 197k on it) 2003 996TT (Ruf ecu with apr tune, akapovik titanium racing exhaust, cat delete, obd2 written out, gt2 turbos, gt2 wheels and gt2 steering wheel. 720hp) , 2003 Audi RS6, and my moms '07 a4 2.0t black optics pkg.

And my mom has a BMW 3 series :lol:

Only german vehicle we have is a 86 MB 300E with 350k original miles. Other wise its all american muscle. I drive a F150 on 35's, and my pops daily's a 90 ZR1 corvette.

**** you guys Haha all I got is my 89 ranger and a 92 labaron with a fuel leak, 2 holes in the rag top and a hole in the back seat floor that leaks exhaust fumes, though my sister gets a 2000 mustang in perfect condition. guess who my parents like more?

**** you guys Haha all I got is my 89 ranger and a 92 labaron with a fuel leak, 2 holes in the rag top and a hole in the back seat floor that leaks exhaust fumes, though my sister gets a 2000 mustang in perfect condition. guess who my parents like more?

I work for what I have. The benz was a gift when my dad bought a newer one. Its the daily as my F150 Doesnt get good gas mileage. I recently sold my GMC 2500 with a Duramax, and 800hp beacuse I blew it up.

My dad has an Infiniti G37s coupe, and my mom has a modded BMW 328i E92 sedan that has 350 HP.

I wont make it to the meeting 2day. Plus if yall see me on mw3, thats not me. Thats my brother. I hate that game.

domino5343
I wont make it to the meeting 2day. Plus if yall see me on mw3, thats not me. Thats my brother. I hate that game.

Its all good, I now everyone on the team is kinda busy so me and crisp just chilled. Im feeling lazy today anyway.

Yeah new job and early morning wake up has had me lax in attendance, I apologize...ill try to make it on tonite for a little while, but it looks like fri and sat are going to be my primary nites online from now on

Yeah new job and early morning wake up has had me lax in attendance, I apologize...ill try to make it on tonite for a little while, but it looks like fri and sat are going to be my primary nites online from now on

Same here. I have a small college job and Fridays, saturdays will end up being my stay up all night to play gt5 days. I might get on here and there to play diffrent games but not for like an hour or 2. 4 more days till school.

Lucky people -_- Here we get 5 degress and a veryyyy stronggg wind lately that has already killed 3 people.

Thanks crisp and zed just as I said a while back, we need some pics! :D Please :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back