White Smoke Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogFightKingz

(Banned)
sLiCk-94
picture.php

We of the White Smoke Gang are a small elite drift team that also does some touge for fun. As a team we just like to drift together and kick it. In our rooms you will find out that we are all at different skill levels, each specalize in our own thing and that we are raw. We are always geting better and drifting with different teams/people. As the leader of a team anyone can feel free to ask me anything or to help with something. If any one is interested you can add me.We are looking for wheel drifters!

Team Roster:

Drifters:
sLiCk-94 (leader)
MegamarcX_84
anthaliscious
e-murda420
CrispWheels

Stacked Deck consists of anything from Touge drivers to extra drifters.
Stacked Deck:
Arkon00009
SolidSnake7735 (Touge Ace)
Redsuns-Majisto
ChiefRocka-818

Allies:
Team Substance
Thrashbox
KYOKI
Kush Drift Crew
RedSuns
HellaFlush Society
DoriUnion
Team Smoke Screen
Elusive D
MLD
Team Sparco
Team Fusion

We are recruiting Comfort Hard drifters
NO exotics, supercars, racecars or 4WD
please copy and paste if you wish to tryout

PSN ID:
Time Zone:
Mic?
Age?
Wheel?
Favorite tracks?
Favorite cars?
How often are you on?
Previous teams?
Anything else?

picture.php

picture.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMtOH-vGo2M - Drifting with Zero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGPrTWWa5Hc - Drifting with Redsuns-Majisto
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ATyRzc6Cao - White Smoke Gangs very own drifting hover car
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t3GIGMxIjk&context=C2b37fADOEgsToPDskKDa75diMSwjbK9T_XVNo8I - Drifting with MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD

Last edited:
We of the White Smoke Gang are a small friendly drift team that specialize in DogFight Rules. As a team we just like to hangout and meet different types of drifters and drift teams, because everyones drift style is bit different and we can all learn from each other and share ideas on how to be even better drifters. We have a few allies but our team has been around even before the network went down but we still always had a small amount of members. Through GT planet we hope to make more allies, recruit more members, and hopefully more battles. Anybody who wants to tryout or just wants to hangout and see what the team is about can send me a friend request.

My PSN is... sLiCk-94

Anyone is welcome as long as there is no AWD or trash talk.
We prefer Comfort Soft.
Thanks for taking the time to check us out, hope to see you out there!
Hey man whats up? I think we got off on the wrong foot and wanted to start over. I have a new team and your a good drifter and thought you can help me out a little, You have helped me drift way better then the time we battled and i got my behind kicked haha. And so you know, its calvin1414, old leader of Diamondback drift when i battled you haha..

Unit 731 D1GP
Hey man whats up? I think we got off on the wrong foot and wanted to start over. I have a new team and your a good drifter and thought you can help me out a little, You have helped me drift way better then the time we battled and i got my behind kicked haha. And so you know, its calvin1414, old leader of Diamondback drift when i battled you haha..

Hahahaha its cool. If anyone wants to tryout or just kick it with us feel free to stop by or add me.

We of the White Smoke Gang are a small drift team that specialize in DogFight Rules. As a team we just like to hangout and meet different types of drifters and drift teams. We have a few allies but our team has been around even before the network went down but we still always had a small amount of members. If any one is interested you can add me. Challenges are always welcome, and we are always looking for drifters with skill.

My PSN is... sLiCk-94

Anyone is welcome as long as there is no AWD
We prefer Comfort Soft.

Hey slick its adamk2009d i have my own team if you want to battle sometime

what up man sorry for bein down and out with no warnings, life happend had to sell the ps3, ill be gettin another one soon though, guess ill see you then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back