White Smoke Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you can do is try to get your wheel users to stand out and some might come. That's what happened to our team.

But you suck ! :lol:

Look at the free agents thread, open recruit lobbies , join lobbies and ask them to join your team if they are good. A lot of guys are good and in unknown teams, try to get them.

Im bout to buy a dfgt 2morrow. I just couldnt wait and i will be playing more. I just have to play more on certain days then everyday. 130 or my school refund out the door lol. and tips for when i buy it??

EH I'm gonna be a while before I am set up with my g27 - moving into my own place Feb1 etc - getting started up at school and **** -

Oh yeah, not to mention I still suck with the wheel and need to rig up a good cockpit

What do the current WSG wheel drivers have in terms of "cockpit " ?

I ma thinking about 2" PVC + passenger seat ( right hand drive ) from the junk yard.

Ciao

Nah PVC will just snap if there's too much pressure, and its a pain in the arse to fix, and/Mr make alterations.

Put my wheel on the same table as my TV and the pedals underneath, and I sit on a standard computer chair with wheels.
Nothing special its pretty simple and gets the job done, im also really close to the TV.

x__x snap? That's why I was planning on using the big thick stuff, either that or like some L shaped beams with holes for bolts ( you know, the kind they use to make shelving units etc )

I didn't like my temporary set up at xmas, I wanna drive a SPORTS CAR not a jeep Xb

I will consider 2x4's and plywood ( for rigidity ) thanks for raising concern on the PVC idea.

Ideally a nice right hand drive front clip with no motor would be SICK with a plasma mounted on hood, left seat for the honeys ;]

I use a tub-type frame as I'm very big at 6 foot 2, so that's the only way it could really be stable. Well with a relatively hard piece of rubber between it and the wall (its beside the wall) so it doesn't move at all!

Yeah you want your setup to be very stable especially for drifting, so your setup doesn't shake when you fight the wheel.

I used 2 2x4x96in, If your going to make it out of wood make sure you screw them right (pre-drilled). Also I bought a oak for the top of the table, it wasn't the smartest Idea because its incredibly strong and really hard to put screws in, so I had to pre-drill it aswell. Took me like 10 minutes just to make 4 holes.

But using oak is a good idea! I used plywood for all except the case I worked from which was 5x3 (huge, I know) them for the top, I used plywood, then bolted a rectangular slab to that to bring the wheel back, (no legroom so no choice), then to that I used 2x1 piece of ash to run under that, and its extra steady, the front of the wheel can rise I couple of mm but hard,mounting can sort that.

Bye slick.
Is this the end of the gen 1 WSG thread?

Last edited:
Bye slick.
Is this the end of the gen 1 WSG thread?

nah dont bet on it...as long as we're all good little peasants and reserve our talk for gt5 drifting only WSG shall remain intact...@ least as far as gt planet... i'll probably be contributing a lot more in a month or so when my high speed internet is back. im glad slick was able to get in some more wheel drifters, looking forward to some fun tandems in the near future..

Last edited by a moderator:
Since understanding is in short supply so far this year, let this be clear:

If you have a long history of low quality posts, and refuse to listen to countless warnings from the staff, you will eventually find yourself banned. Returning with a new account the same day will see any potential chance of a return, ever, soundly squashed.

If you have nothing to do but head into other threads for the sole purpose of antagonizing members, you too will find a message from a member of staff in your inbox.

The Acceptable Use Policy applies to every single member of this website, not just those you have personal grudges with. I recommend a re-read for many of the people in this thread.

Hey guys.. sorry i haven't been posting much or any at all lately or drifting with y'all.. my internet sucks. period. hahahaha

once i get this internet issue fixed and settled you'll be seeing plenty more of me.
I've been tweaking my Z34 to run Comfort Hard as well as my S15

Hey guys.. sorry i haven't been posting much or any at all lately or drifting with y'all.. my internet sucks. period. hahahaha

once i get this internet issue fixed and settled you'll be seeing plenty more of me.
I've been tweaking my Z34 to run Comfort Hard as well as my S15

Don't worry about it. Slick is banned so gtp as far as White Smoke goes, I doubt thread attendance matters much anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back