Me (Z32) and emurda420 (BMW)
picture.php

Me (240SX) and MegaMarcX_84 (S14)
picture.php

Last edited:
United States
Arizona
SpankifiedHiDef
try alittle less on the miniature mode of photomode. Other than that great pics!

Serbia
New York City
StackBundles94
How many member's of WSG are there? Last time I remember you had like 10.

Nah we never had 10 haha most we ever had was 7. I like to keep it real small. There is 4 of us at the moment.

flow4barrel
It seems the thing to do here is say good luck so "good luck" although i dont think u need luck at all ..ive seen u drift and luck has nothing to do with it ..u have madd skillz , join any of my rooms anytime your always welcome there

Serbia
New York City
StackBundles94
Will any of the WSG members be on in an hour?
Timezone issues. I also got a job. You can sometimes catch emurda420 late at night wondering the open lobbies.
It seems the thing to do here is say good luck so "good luck" although i dont think u need luck at all ..ive seen u drift and luck has nothing to do with it ..u have madd skillz , join any of my rooms anytime your always welcome there
Big thanks man 👍

United States
Oklahoma
TwistnItSideways/ silvia_s13_lover
You must really like that angle of view. LOL never the less great looking Z's there sir.

United States
Say What Again, I dare you!
Fastfox400
Good looking Z's bro.. The Z33 still holds a special place in my heart. Just wish I could put a V8 in it.

Serbia
New York City
StackBundles94
Thanks guys. I didn't know what view to pick :lol: the Z33 is beast 👍

Last edited:
United States
Seattle
DGambino1
DGambino1
So...I've been out of the loop for awhile...did VDC get cancelled?

I heard from some reliable sources that if VDC were to be reopened, several of the participants will have to go downtown to get a sugar cookie and some Cambodian breast milk.

We'll see what happens!

United States
Maryland
xKiller_Dx
I heard from some reliable sources that if VDC were to be reopened, several of the participants will have to go downtown to get a sugar cookie and some Cambodian breast milk.

We'll see what happens!

:lol: Gam, you're a fool!!! hahahahaha

United States
Pontiac/MI/US
MegamarcX_84
DGambino1

We'll see what happens!

Fonzworth Bentley will win, cause he believes in himself (I like the way you move, da-da duh-duh, I like the way you move, ooh ooh ooh)

United States
Maryland
xKiller_Dx
Fonzworth Bentley will win, cause he believes in himself (I like the way you move, da-da duh-duh, I like the way you move, ooh ooh ooh)

"I need 'yall to take a picture wit a midget... Holdin' these balloons.." hahahaha xD

Crisp

Premium
United States
Pittsburgh, PA
CrispWheels
I love the rear view of the FC and S13. Nice pics 👍

Poland
Manchester | UK
OnoMaToPeja_
PS3>360.GOT.IT?
Stop using that miniature filter :ouch: :lol: Play around more with speed, and focus 👍