White Smoke Gang !

Me (S14) and fatman (S13)
picture.php

Me (Z32) and emurda420 (BMW)
picture.php

Me (240SX) and MegaMarcX_84 (S14)
picture.php

Last edited:
try alittle less on the miniature mode of photomode. Other than that great pics!

It seems the thing to do here is say good luck so "good luck" although i dont think u need luck at all ..ive seen u drift and luck has nothing to do with it ..u have madd skillz , join any of my rooms anytime your always welcome there

Will any of the WSG members be on in an hour?
Timezone issues. I also got a job. You can sometimes catch emurda420 late at night wondering the open lobbies.
It seems the thing to do here is say good luck so "good luck" although i dont think u need luck at all ..ive seen u drift and luck has nothing to do with it ..u have madd skillz , join any of my rooms anytime your always welcome there
Big thanks man 👍

Good looking Z's bro.. The Z33 still holds a special place in my heart. Just wish I could put a V8 in it.

So...I've been out of the loop for awhile...did VDC get cancelled?

I heard from some reliable sources that if VDC were to be reopened, several of the participants will have to go downtown to get a sugar cookie and some Cambodian breast milk.

We'll see what happens!

I heard from some reliable sources that if VDC were to be reopened, several of the participants will have to go downtown to get a sugar cookie and some Cambodian breast milk.

We'll see what happens!

:lol: Gam, you're a fool!!! hahahahaha

DGambino1

We'll see what happens!

Fonzworth Bentley will win, cause he believes in himself (I like the way you move, da-da duh-duh, I like the way you move, ooh ooh ooh)

Fonzworth Bentley will win, cause he believes in himself (I like the way you move, da-da duh-duh, I like the way you move, ooh ooh ooh)

"I need 'yall to take a picture wit a midget... Holdin' these balloons.." hahahaha xD

Stop using that miniature filter :ouch: :lol: Play around more with speed, and focus 👍

Back