White Smoke Gang !

PSN ID: AdidasSniper
Location/Time Zone: Mountain Time
Favorite Car(s): FC, FD, 180sx, Sileighty, ER34, R32, Z34, Z33, Chaser....anything jdm and rwd.
Favorite Track(s): Tsukuba, Suzuka, Fuji,
Drifting Experience: 2 Years...ish?
Previous Team(s): Unknown, Nismo.
Wheel, what kind?: DS3....
Mic. what kind?: Turtlebeach px21
How often do you drift on GT5?: Everyday i can.

psn id: Adidassniper
location/time zone: Mountain time
favorite car(s): Fc, fd, 180sx, sileighty, er34, r32, z34, z33, chaser....anything jdm and rwd.
Favorite track(s): Tsukuba, suzuka, fuji,
drifting experience: 2 years...ish?
Previous team(s): Unknown, nismo.
Wheel, what kind?: Ds3....
Mic. What kind?: Turtlebeach px21
how often do you drift on gt5?: Everyday i can.

ACCESS DENIED!!!
haha jk

Uh oh lol you really think you can beat me ok,We'll have slick judge is that straight,An hope you have car because your goin to lose one to me.:sly::yuck:

PART I

PART II STILL UPLOADING

Nice video! Keep up the good work 👍

PSN ID: AdidasSniper
Location/Time Zone: Mountain Time
Favorite Car(s): FC, FD, 180sx, Sileighty, ER34, R32, Z34, Z33, Chaser....anything jdm and rwd.
Favorite Track(s): Tsukuba, Suzuka, Fuji,
Drifting Experience: 2 Years...ish?
Previous Team(s): Unknown, Nismo.
Wheel, what kind?: DS3....
Mic. what kind?: Turtlebeach px21
How often do you drift on GT5?: Everyday i can.
Sorry man we are only recruiting wheel drifters, but you know you are welcomed to drift with us any time.

Yo OsakaHQ Will take him.:sly:
As you wish
Big be on tomorrow ill take a car off ya in a battle and dont have any osaka members there
I think he was joking bout there cheeseburger thing since your name is burger :lol: no need for all that.

Uh oh lol you really think you can beat me ok,We'll have slick judge is that straight,An hope you have car because your goin to lose one to me.:sly::yuck:
If i must.

Shut Up :lol: I'm literaly crying.
Trolling... as the leader your gonna encourage it even more and theres nothing funny about that. I hate trolls and keep it off my thread please.
Also any of you have something to say to me, PLEASE write it in PM instead of posting a reply that is directed towards me.

Last edited:
Slick mods can read pms too. Its just a matter of time before they see you.

But to have a fair battle you cannot have someone judge who is on each other's team. Find someone who is neutral.

SPANK
But to have a fair battle you cannot have someone judge who is on each other's team. Find someone who is neutral.

Fatman is not on my team. I don't think the battle is going to happen, they were joking.

Slick mods can read pms too. Its just a matter of time before they see you.

That's kinda messed up.. they want access to my facebook account too? :lol: Anyway.. IMO, he has earned the right to be here again. He has been 100% respectful and been following rules to the T. People can change, I believe he has smartened up and deserves to be here again. 👍

xGuNzABLaZiNx
That's kinda messed up.. they want access to my facebook account too? :lol: Anyway.. IMO, he has earned the right to be here again. He has been 100% respectful and been following rules to the T. People can change, I believe he has smartened up and deserves to be here again. 👍

👍

Trolling... as the leader your gonna encourage it even more and theres nothing funny about that. I hate trolls and keep it off my thread please. Also any of you have something to say to me, PLEASE write it in PM instead of posting a reply that is directed towards me.

I didn't encourage a damn thing bro........ I'm just siting here laughing and clearly you were the only one taking the fact and matter serious but whatever you say I don't care.

xGuNzABLaZiNx

Thats the whole point of the warnings to him. He did not follow, so thats why he was banned for good. Just saying.

So far he has been good. And i applaud him for that.

👍👍👍
I didn't encourage a damn thing bro........ I'm just siting here laughing and clearly you were the only one taking the fact and matter seriousbut whatever you say I don't care.
When someone laughs at a troll it encourages it... "Please do not feed the trolls"
Yes i am serious, i hate trolls so leave all that off my thread "bro"
But yea lets just drop it.

Thats the whole point of the warnings to him. He did not follow, so thats why he was banned for good. Just saying.

So far he has been good. And i applaud him for that.
:grumpy:

Dry snitching at it's fines ! SMH
👍

A big thank you to everyone on my side.
But lets forget about all that.

I will be live streaming onboard drift sessions at night from now on at WhiteSmokeGang @ ustream.com

Link = http://www.ustream.tv/channel/whitesmokegang

All are welcomed to join the WhiteSmokeGang public lobby drift stream and drift with us at any time 👍

Last edited:
xGuNzABLaZiNx

This is a privately owned and operated website: yes, Jordan has access to every portion of his personal investment. Considering the costs and efforts associated with running the world's largest single-game-series fan community site, I don't think that's unreasonable. You don't think your Facebook messages are actually private, do you?

We really don't care what people do outside of the website - that's why we suggest people head to FB or make their own sites to deal with slow chat sprawl or ego-based pissing matches - but here, the rules apply. To all sections and aspects of the site.

picture.php

picture.php

Back