White Smoke Gang !

I find the mods to be kinda ridiculous because im on a gaming community site and i use text talk on the game. Why cant i on the dam website kinda stupid if you ask me!! And they ban you after a few text talk mistakes when you are texting people when you are on the website using text talk sometimes it just happens most of the reason why i got kicked off drop5 ( retarded ) and because i said digger but take the d off and add a n ugh

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

I find the mods to be kinda ridiculous because im on a gaming community site and i use text talk on the game. Why cant i on the dam website kinda stupid if you ask me!! And they ban you after a few text talk mistakes when you are texting people when you are on the website using text talk sometimes it just happens most of the reason why i got kicked off drop5 ( retarded ) and because i said digger but take the d off and add a n ugh

D5 Signature?

I dont know how to take it off on a iphone

No computer, library, friends computer?? Lol, you can't be talking smack about people and have them in your sig, that's not cool.....some would call that fake.

Well slick and i were together when it happened.
Me and slick are good i have a computer but it takes so dam long to load up i say forget this and go game

And they ban you after a few text talk mistakes when you are texting people when you are on the website using text talk

My best guess would be that you mean: I got banned for using textspeak on a website that doesnt allow textspeak.. And you're surprised?

:dunce:

ZSPaulus
My best guess would be that you mean: I got banned for using textspeak on a website that doesnt allow textspeak.. And you're surprised?

:dunce:

Let's be quite honest here, there are a few behaviors that this website doesn't allow nor encourage; these rules are given in an objective fashion. How said rules are enforced, however, that has proven to be quite the subjective situation. Do I think it's fair? Of course not, but sadly I didn't create this site, nor am I a moderator that can do something about it...so at this point I ask the subject be dropped, too many of these conversations begin innocently enough, and despite the diversity of its contributors, it always seems that a WSG member gets reprimanded/banned as a result, or yet another one of our threads gets locked/modified. This has the potential to be a large grease fire gentlemen; and no matter who seems most adept at throwing water on it, we are the ones who will inevitably be burned. Interesting observation I've made lately, is that when someone that is irrelevant to a situation makes efforts to answer questions about said situation, chances are they are somewhat responsible for said situation...and in the words of Mr. Gump, "That's all I have to say about that." Lol

Burger31
I dont know how to take it off on a iphone

Does iphone allow you to visit the GTP site in desktop mode? If so, just login as if you were @ a pc, and you should be able to adjust any setting/ preference as if you were @ a pc...if not, should've gotten an Android...lol

Last edited:
Yes, iPhone does allow it. I do it all the time. Just go to the news part. On the top right there's a button, click it and press "Forums"
Wait for it to load twice. Then click the link on the bottom. Poof, your in desktop mode.

Do I think it's fair? Of course not......

....it always seems that a WSG member gets reprimanded/banned as a result

Look at the post people make, and remind them of it when they place textspeak in them.. Im not a native english speaker so i can very easily imagen and understand some typo's. But a lot of these guys are from the states or the UK, and i dont think it is unreasonable to expect them to be able to communicate in correct english.

The post i quoted was yet another which was very hard to read because of lack of effort people put in their posting.. I dont know how he can be surprised about reprimands when he posts in that style.

EDITED: I dont know if its people from your team so i took that out. (im not very familiar with your teammates)

Last edited:
ZSPaulus
Look at the post people make, and remind them of it when they place textspeak in them.. Im not a native english speaker so i can very easily imagen and understand some typo's. But a lot of these guys are from the states or the UK, and i dont think it is unreasonable to expect them to be able to communicate in correct english.

The post i quoted was yet another which was very hard to read because of lack of effort people put in their posting.. I dont know how he can be surprised about reprimands when he posts in that style.

EDITED: I dont know if its people from your team so i took that out. (im not very familiar with your teammates)

I appreciate your honesty...having just reviewed the AUP, makes me wonder if one infraction is considered over another because I've identified at least one that seems to be the norm as far as our thread goes but the perpetrator seemingly goes unpunished ( or that modspeak about not knowing about each others reprimands is in effect; quite interesting as there is a well known banned list, but I digress). Lip service gets some too far in this world, and some are more willing to pay it than others...again let this be dropped here...further questions or comments should be via PMs to WSG members (indentified on OP), to mods, or to Slick himself via PSN..anyone else's $.02 is not needed, please keep the change :)

So, this is your team's thread? Not bad, that reverse entry, though cool, won't win competitions. :lol: I'm a tuner, and a competitor in a lot of series, with wide interests. The one thing most competitors don't do, regardless of which motorsport is being run, is definitely enter in Reverse. So, seeing that, I know that it's a great way to show off; you're doing something that I, and most others, couldn't do. Not bad.

We here at WSG don't care about comps... we just do things because they're cool to do.

EDIT:
optomuscrime and I are putting together an elite council of street racers. Touge, Wangan, Drift and Drag racers. Only high profile drivers need apply. JustDrift, that means you. I also have to talk personally to other team leaders about this project. We've already got support from the big wigs of the touge community.

F.R.S. - Federation of Street Racers.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back