Who do you miss? Formerly active gtp user who disappeared ...

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 927 comments
@TenEightyOne hasn't posted in months, makes me worried :scared::

256wn6w.png

I miss this guy.
<-------------- Oh hello self ;) All kidding aside just popping in to see what has been going on and say hi. Fun times I had long ago. This place was my sanctuary when I needed to let lose some steam from my early life by way of smileys. :eek::(:guilty:💡:ill::indiff::lol::cheers:. Anyway I still come here to lurk around from time to time. Peace I'm out! Till next time. :gtplanet:

@AzNTypeR

He was an active club member and friend. All of a sudden in 2014, he disappeared. All his info, messages, etc, were removed from his GTP profile. I message him on PSN but no response even though he was online.

Ive seen Steve active on FB.

I guess real life is getting in the way.

Much like mine :(

@oink83
I remember him doing GT5 YT videos and did some GT6 videos until he stopped with the last video being the GT academy 2014 round one (on youtube) and then he didn't comment or done anything on youtube or GTplanet after it.
He was also one of the GT5 and GT6 WRS racer. I think the reason for stopping is because of having a problem with his ps3, the reason of this problem was of course GT6.

@oink83
I remember him doing GT5 YT videos and did some GT6 videos until he stopped with the last video being the GT academy 2014 round one (on youtube) and then he didn't comment or done anything on youtube or GTplanet after it.
He was also one of the GT5 and GT6 WRS racer. I think the reason for stopping is because of having a problem with his ps3, the reason of this problem was of course GT6.
Coincidentally decided to return to the game a week or so ago so I'm back :) Don't expect to see any videos yet though sorry.

Has anyone heard from MarinaDiamandis? (Can't tag on phone for some reason)

Gone a long time, officially reported missing since at least June 2014.

Haven't seen @MarinaDiamandis around for a long time now, pity as his posts were of good quality.
Also even though I know it's not going to happen it would be nice to see @Neal back around these parts.

Profile shows MD was last seen in November 2013.

Last edited:
Out of everybody here, there is no person I miss more than @The87Dodge. Very nice person who had the same interests that I have, but he had to leave all of a sudden :(. But hey, there is more to life than just GTPlanet ya know.

@axletramp is still AWOL, there's much less punning these days.

@TB is also missing, been such a long time, I hardly remember what he looks like...*sob*...

Back