Who do you miss? Formerly active gtp user who disappeared ...

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 927 comments
Just realized @Adrianf1 hasn't visited GTP nor uploaded a video on his youtube channel in half a year.
He used to upload videos almost every day so i wonder why he went MIA.

Any one seen @dhandeh around recently? I feel like I haven't encountered any posts from him since shortly after axletramp took a break.

@SkylineObsession Has been an active member since June 2001 (I was just a baby back then), but he has not logged in since last November. His posts were really entertaining to read and he is what I consider to be one of the most iconic GTP members. I'm starting to get a little worried.

@Smallhorses Did a lot of GT4 race reports, and they were fun as hell to read and they inspired me to do similar race reports on the Roblox Forum in 2010 (they can be found here and here, but I wouldn't recommend it because they are too embarrassing). Has not been active since April 2012.

@Amac500 was a major factor in me joining GTPlanet, and without him, I'd really have no idea about GTPlanet. And without Amac500, I wouldn't have had the chance to meet all the great people I've met in my short time here.

I could also include GTP_DHolland here, but he never really mentioned he had an account here, despite dropping the odd mention or two that I should give this place a look.

@SkylineObsession Has been an active member since June 2001 (I was just a baby back then), but he has not logged in since last November. His posts were really entertaining to read and he is what I consider to be one of the most iconic GTP members. I'm starting to get a little worried.

He's been around at another community we both frequent, that branched off from the original GT.com discussion boards.

Speaking of @Momo Pee Zero, where is @GPR as well?! :(

I have just sent Gary an email, so I'm hoping I might get a reply!

Didn't Gary start a flickr group under the name Quickr, if so then all photos need approval before appearing in the photostream.

I really do hope he returns soon!

@herve He did those amazing panoramic photos that just made us look feeble in comparison to our normal stuff!

:gtpflag:

Back