Who do you miss? Formerly active gtp user who disappeared ...

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 927 comments
How many years ago?

His last posts here on GTP are from 2008 (from a time when I didn't come here at all).

I even sent him a PM once, but nothing came out of it.

I think the event was in February 2006, so you've probably talked to him more recently than I have!

Where did Barracuda go? I know he was having some personal issues, but I haven't seen him around in quite a while.

One person that springs to mind is Nenad/InvincibleGT. He was really active in the GT4 forum and then he asked to be banned :(
Edit:^ And Barracuda too. I really hope he's okay :nervous:

I don't really have any members that I miss a lot, but if I were to mention one of the names, that'd be jus1029. A nice person who can take great GT5 pictures and win a few comps. I know that he'll come back though, I just don't know when.

Or... has he come back already?

TheBook
Where did Barracuda go? I know he was having some personal issues, but I haven't seen him around in quite a while.
He actually stopped by not too long ago to give an update. I think he lost the Barracuda in a wreck that lead to him getting some help, but he's doing much better than he was a year ago in the Confession thread.

I met antihero years and years ago at the Campus Cup finals, that brought back some memories. Last I remember he changed his major, but no idea where he might be now...

Swiss Legend and alexwrc are two more GT4 Photomode veterans I miss a lot. Swiss popped back intermittently during GT5's release, but Alex just sort of dropped away, never heard from again :(

antihero/tait was a good member, he really inspired me with his photography back in the day.

alexwrc and Swiss Legend are missed by myself too, they were easily some of the best GT photographers ever to post on the forums. I'd love to see what alex could do with GT5 these days.

He's just bought a new house, there's a big thread about it in The Infield.

One person that springs to mind is Nenad/InvincibleGT. He was really active in the GT4 forum and then he asked to be banned :(
Edit:^ And Barracuda too. I really hope he's okay :nervous:

Check your private messages.

One user I miss is Smallhorses. I have been talking to him a lot back-channel before he left. I hope he is okay. :nervous:

He's just bought a new house, there's a big thread about it in The Infield.

I only ever go straight to Anouncements in The Infield :S

[...]

I often wonder if HOODFIELD is still abound as he gave me my first taste of premo, and of course axletramp who mysteriously vanished into my basement and was never heard of again.

HOODFIELD: He is. Wafting over the marketplace and helping out whenever he feels he must. HOODFIELD = Top guy 👍 still around.

I haven't been here long enough to remember most of the old people (I have only been here 3 years.).

There was baracuda who was having those issues with depression who just suddenly stopped visiting the site. I do worry that he committed suicide considering some of the stuff he was saying about his depression.

Strangely about a year ago there was I guy I knew at school who did lots of roblox and computer programming, he made his own game of which he had a forum for of which rumple foreskin was a member of, also on the official roblox forum he was his arch nemisis (kinda.). ;) I think it must be the same person.

Boombexus and all the other Travianites. Had some great time with those guys. 👍

Not been here that long, but GTPrologue_5 and Kikie, mainly as I'm worried about them as they had a few issues.:nervous:

Edit: Seems Kikie is still around, GTPrologue ain't though.

I know where Doug is now-a-days, but I wonder sometimes still about Blake & 911_Carrera.
Jack (911_Carrera) is doing well. He just graduated, he's back home with his 'rents so I see him more often these days. Occasionally asks about things on GTP.
Young Warrior, anyone? I could use a good laugh.
Miss that guy, so much I now visit bodybuilding.com. The "misc" is like a forum full of him.

Poverty. I miss our constant squabbling.

Oh, and Josh, Klos, M5Power, Silverzone and McLaren'sAngel.

Antihero/tait (amazing photographer), donbenni, suzq and under18carbon (vexel/vector gods), RSCosworth, McLaren's Angel and Jondot.

Oh and Young_Warrior. :P

I miss JCE.

I took a slight break fromt the forums over the summer and I haven't seen a single post by him since I came back.

What happened to Igwyana? I used to have more to do with him when i started on this site, i thought there was section in the banned used log for him but i couldn't find it:indiff:

I know where Doug is now-a-days, but I wonder sometimes still about Blake & 911_Carrera.
Blake's still alive, we even went to a V8 Supercar event together earlier this year, then he drove halfway across the country with us! You'll occasionally see him active on the forums when I link him to a post. And I still see Jack (911_Carrera) making posts on Facebook, so he's still quite alive! :P
Off the top of my head:

antihero (later known as tait), Klostrophobic, Race Idiot and Jimmy Enslashay.
As Dion said, Jimmy Enslashay is still doing well. You can check out his band's music on Facebook. 👍

What happened to Igwyana? I used to have more to do with him when i started on this site, i thought there was section in the banned used log for him but i couldn't find it:indiff:

Who said he was banned?

DLR, great guy, great friend but let anger get the best of him. Wish he wasn't banned.

Antihero/tait (amazing photographer), donbenni, suzq and under18carbon (vexel/vector gods), RSCosworth, McLaren's Angel and Jondot.

Oh and Young_Warrior. :P

Suzy's still around - maybe not as much on GTP but she's active on Facebook. She shared one of my photos today, actually.

I've only been around for a year, and I've taken various breaks in that year, so I don't really know a lot of unactive people. I do miss werty_56-1 I suppose, we used to trade a lot until he was banned. I can't remember why though.

Back