Who do you miss? Formerly active gtp user who disappeared ...

Discussion in 'The Rumble Strip' started by Monatsende, Aug 27, 2012.

1. niky

niky Moderator

That would explain it... The only forum we both frequent is the motorsports forum...

2. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Administrator

I think the event was in February 2006, so you've probably talked to him more recently than I have!

3. Warren4649

Warren4649

Mike from team FBI!

4. TheBook

TheBook Premium

Where did Barracuda go? I know he was having some personal issues, but I haven't seen him around in quite a while.

5. Daniel

Daniel Premium

One person that springs to mind is Nenad/InvincibleGT. He was really active in the GT4 forum and then he asked to be banned :(
    Edit:^ And Barracuda too. I really hope he's okay :nervous:

6. AerodyManiac

AerodyManiac Premium

I don't really have any members that I miss a lot, but if I were to mention one of the names, that'd be jus1029. A nice person who can take great GT5 pictures and win a few comps. I know that he'll come back though, I just don't know when.

Or... has he come back already?

7. Clark

Clark Premium

Grenade, Stotty and Neal.

8. McLaren

McLaren Premium

He actually stopped by not too long ago to give an update. I think he lost the Barracuda in a wreck that lead to him getting some help, but he's doing much better than he was a year ago in the Confession thread.

9. Moglet

Moglet Premium

antihero/tait was a good member, he really inspired me with his photography back in the day.

alexwrc and Swiss Legend are missed by myself too, they were easily some of the best GT photographers ever to post on the forums. I'd love to see what alex could do with GT5 these days.

He's just bought a new house, there's a big thread about it in The Infield.

10. NP

NP Premium

Check your private messages.

One user I miss is Smallhorses. I have been talking to him a lot back-channel before he left. I hope he is okay. :nervous:

11. Clark

Clark Premium

I only ever go straight to Anouncements in The Infield :S

12. Monatsende

Monatsende

HOODFIELD: He is. Wafting over the marketplace and helping out whenever he feels he must. HOODFIELD = Top guy :tup: still around.

13. lbsf1

lbsf1

I haven't been here long enough to remember most of the old people (I have only been here 3 years.).

There was baracuda who was having those issues with depression who just suddenly stopped visiting the site. I do worry that he committed suicide considering some of the stuff he was saying about his depression.

Strangely about a year ago there was I guy I knew at school who did lots of roblox and computer programming, he made his own game of which he had a forum for of which rumple foreskin was a member of, also on the official roblox forum he was his arch nemisis (kinda.). ;) I think it must be the same person.

14. TB

TB Moderator

Boombexus and all the other Travianites. Had some great time with those guys. :tup:

15. Akmuq

Akmuq

Not been here that long, but GTPrologue_5 and Kikie, mainly as I'm worried about them as they had a few issues.:nervous:

Edit: Seems Kikie is still around, GTPrologue ain't though.

16. ExigeEvan

ExigeEvan Premium

Jack (911_Carrera) is doing well. He just graduated, he's back home with his 'rents so I see him more often these days. Occasionally asks about things on GTP.
    Miss that guy, so much I now visit bodybuilding.com. The "misc" is like a forum full of him.

17. Mike Rotch

Mike Rotch Staff Emeritus

Yep.

And Shannon and ALPHAgigo.

18. Moglet

Moglet Premium

Is 440 Charger still around? He used to be one of the photomode gods!

19. Danny

Danny Premium

Poverty. I miss our constant squabbling.

Oh, and Josh, Klos, M5Power, Silverzone and McLaren'sAngel.

20. NissanSkylineN1

NissanSkylineN1

What ever happened to Barracuda?

21. gtuned

gtuned

He's posted a couple times in the past week or so, hopefully he's back for a while again.

22. F1GTR

F1GTR Premium

Antihero/tait (amazing photographer), donbenni, suzq and under18carbon (vexel/vector gods), RSCosworth, McLaren's Angel and Jondot.

Oh and Young_Warrior. :p

23. Danny

Danny Premium

Jon's still around.

24. Crispy

Crispy

I miss JCE.

I took a slight break fromt the forums over the summer and I haven't seen a single post by him since I came back.

25. cphbullet

cphbullet

What happened to Igwyana? I used to have more to do with him when i started on this site, i thought there was section in the banned used log for him but i couldn't find it:indiff:

26. Cap'n Jack

Cap'n Jack Premium

Blake's still alive, we even went to a V8 Supercar event together earlier this year, then he drove halfway across the country with us! You'll occasionally see him active on the forums when I link him to a post. And I still see Jack (911_Carrera) making posts on Facebook, so he's still quite alive! :p
    As Dion said, Jimmy Enslashay is still doing well. You can check out his band's music on Facebook. :tup:

27. Mike Rotch

Mike Rotch Staff Emeritus

Who said he was banned?

28. Slash

Slash Premium

DLR, great guy, great friend but let anger get the best of him. Wish he wasn't banned.

29. Patrick

Patrick Premium

Justin, but he should be back soon. Hopefully.

30. Katiegan

Katiegan Premium

Suzy's still around - maybe not as much on GTP but she's active on Facebook. She shared one of my photos today, actually.

I've only been around for a year, and I've taken various breaks in that year, so I don't really know a lot of unactive people. I do miss werty_56-1 I suppose, we used to trade a lot until he was banned. I can't remember why though.