Who do you miss? Formerly active gtp user who disappeared ...

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 927 comments
For me, it has to be JnDrift as he was easily one of the best and most ambitious drifters I've ever met. I also liked his quiet knowledgeable personality and I will miss him dearly :( .

*holding back tears*

I do wonder why TopGearFTW hasn't been active for a while. It says he was last online 4 weeks ago, but hasn't posted in months. He seemed like a pretty cool guy when we talked back then.
This guy also, he hasn't posted for ages. What's happened to him?

For me it's jackargent! My Scottish pal & racing rival!
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif

I am hell bent determined to get him racing once again!

Toronado
McLaren'sAngel was the one who posted in pink and started posts with the "Hiya! *wink*" or something like that, right?

Meow, I think...sometimes, there's things I'll never understand.

Touring Mars

I don't think Touring Mars has gone anywhere has he? I see him post quite regularly in the infield and he's participating with myself and others in fantasy football at the moment.

You need to get out more, a6. :P :sly:

alba
Even though I don't really remember where we've talked and what about, I do miss him.
I think it was the GTP chat.

DaddyVDUB

I had so much fun with Greg in here and out on the track. He just all of a sudden fell off of the map. I Have not seen him in here for quite some time and have not seen him on the PS3 in almost a year.

A good guy and a good racer.

If it weren't for the Sports Basketball forum, I'd think you were merely a lurker anymore.

I see him in the Baseball forum sometimes. And the College Football Forum.

I remember most of the members mentioned here. Good thing many of their posts are pretty much enshrined in the threads they used to visit.
However, I'm surprised at the names some of you have mentioned - they're alive and kicking - though not at the same haunts - and maybe not as roving as others who seem to visit every sub-Forum! :lol:

(like me ;) )

a6m5
I just promised to Danny I'll check it out. Just like minute ago. :ouch: :lol:

Do, it's good fun in there.

I miss Doug, Duke and M-Spec. I think M -Spec pops in every once in a while, but I haven't seen Duke post in a long time.

:odd: Not seen Ceiling Fan around for a while.

Looking at his most recent posts, he's still relatively active but looks to be hanging around in the photomode forums.

Do, it's good fun in there.

I miss Doug, Duke and M-Spec. I think M -Spec pops in every once in a while, but I haven't seen Duke post in a long time.
M-Spec is one member I could not remember the name of. Used to enjoy reading his posts, too. 👍

Latest Posts

Back