Who else is giving up on GT Sport?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Will Dias, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Johnnypenso

Johnnypenso Premium

Who gets lumped into what market is irrelevant. You can only make comparisons based on official sales figures and those sales figures are sorted by the developer in a particular way.

2. Deadheadbill

Deadheadbill

Let's be honest though. They could have announced 5 new tracks, 10 new cars and the entire game and all future updates were gonna be free and you would still complain. From the moment you created your account till this very post you have not acknowledged one single positive attribute of the game.

CopperySinger likes this.
  3. PzR Slim

PzR Slim Premium

No need to follow any crowd, just compare it to reality.

4. Huzar

Huzar (Banned)

Let's be honest then, They DIDN'T announce that.

Not much positive to acknowledge other then it's a great overpriced prologue lol. Actually i have and acknowledge some positivity. Nice job making stuff up. And cut the bs. It's still the same cars same tracks no dynamic weather and no modification to the cars.

They did good PR job trying to salvage the game with this announcement but i'm not a fooled.

90% of the complaints of day one still stand.

Ohh and the moronic online only saving isstill there.

lancia delta hf likes this.
  5. Deadheadbill

Deadheadbill

I rest my case.

Johnnypenso likes this.
  6. Huzar

Huzar (Banned)

And in closing ladies and gentlemen, this is still the same mediocre content lacking game it was when it released.

Sorry buddy, some people don't jump for joy for scraps.

7. Inzyman

Inzyman

I would imagine the exit out of the final corner could be a possible cause, extra drive gained here will carry the whole length of that straight and can be substantial...

Did exactly that, picked up PC2 for something different. Stack of content and plenty to keep you interested outside the online platform, of course has that as well. Besides I need an alternative if the GTS servers are down! Nothing beats the " Beauty " of GTS but still needs a lot of work. There is no hard and fast rule that you have to carry out all your sim racing on only one platform......

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2017
  8. Inzyman

Inzyman

Been there................

9. Will Dias

Will Dias

Well guys, after 10 pages of a lot of (cool) discussion, we see an update offered by PD - have you seen the news?

So we’re gonna get (for free) a range of offline championships, plus many cars from Shelby Cobra to R34 GT-R (including a VW Kombi) and a nice review of many of our dramas - especially how SR is calculated.

I didn’t give up on the game during these days, and I see that patience may be paying off... better days ahead?