3" exhaust
Fully adjustable suspension
Steering rack spacers and eccentric rack bushings
Ebrake knob
330mm deep dish wheel
Stage 2 clutch
Lightwheel flywheel
Front mount intercooler

I real drift once a week and daily drift gt5.
Personally from my real world experience, I think gt6 still needs updates to simulate drifting.

I've been known to skid occasionally ;)

I've done D1GB, EDC, Drift Allstars and I won EuroDrift Pro Series back in '07.
Currently I judge and commentate throughout Europe, plus I own a Drift Academy at Brands Hatch in the UK (Allstars Driving Academy) and I have presented a couple of programmes and DVD's on drifting.

I'll be making my comeback in Drift Allstars in 2014 in my supercharged E92 M3.

Now from that, try to find out my name :P

Currently I judge and commentate throughout Europe, plus I own a Drift Academy at Brands Hatch in the UK (Allstars Driving Academy) and I have presented a couple of programmes and DVD's on drifting.

Mister Brett Castle?
Then ill see you on The forst round in London 17th may 2014 then ;)

Mister Brett Castle?
Then ill see you on The forst round in London 17th may 2014 then ;)
WRONG ;)
Brett was EDC champion, not EuroDrift ;) I have beaten him several times though. ;)

But yes, you will see me at Drift Allstars Round 1 in May :)

Clue 2: I lost to Kazama-san at the D1GP Silverstone event in 2006

I drive an 86 on KW V3's as a daily. It looks like **** because I haven't gotten around to order wheels yet. I plan on taking it to some more trackdays next summer, but I enjoy streeting more.

I also have this old a60 Carina that I'm gonna build eventually. I got some Stance SS and whatnot laying around for it. Gotta straighten it back out first... Winter tandem practice, haha.
1235137_10151860524790797_1799532590_n.jpg
11363719673_c1b42afa4b_o.jpg
IMG_6049.jpg
11363720953_e559582893_o.jpg

I used to years ago, when I had this:
Zenki.jpg

These days I'm more into trackdays and time trials. I slide my E30 around a bit but the suspensions is way too tired for real drifting, the car just rolls over instead of sliding controllably, and the high-profile narrow 14"s on it don't help either.

J to the H mr m3 :]
Smooth ;) And yes.

Ignore run 1 turn 1, it was my first ever run in the car and I had never drifted Poznan before. And for reference, the car is COMPLETELY stock in this vid. I just pulled the stereo and rear seats to save some weight.

Back when I first started my job before I had a kid I did it twice in a stock 89'toyota cressida I bought for 500$ on a wet "track"(more like a small paved oval a rich guy in town rents out to people lol).It was awesome until the trasmission gave out and I haven't ever been back...Hard to find junker RWD cars around here.

ive imported a few rare cars in my time and i imported this in august as a daily come skider i wont be selling this in a hurry....
genuine BN SPORTS Blister kit
Intercooler HKS
Radiator 2 layer copper
Air cleaner BLITZ
Bullet 3 inch exhaust with silenced decat and a`pexi ecv
Blow off valve HKS
ECV
Clutch NISMO COPPERMIX
Flywheel NISMO
LSD NISMO 2 WAY
HKS COILOVERS.....
BLA BLA BLA

SR20VET
AEM Series 4
GTX3071R
CP sr20vet 9:1 pistons
BC rods
80mm throttle body
xcessive manufacturing plenum,
sard 850cc side feed,
aem pencil coils
mazworx hall sensor kit.
HD manifold. WG port modified
ORC 409D single plate
Water meth injection kit.

About 500rwhp 494ft/lbs @28psi
216414_10150549549965442_3406450_n_zps7f40e44e.jpg
196964_10150447291160442_8191220_n_zpsd06a187f.jpg

Last edited:
I see an... AVC-R or S-AFC II? Maybe why your motor went poof? LOL! :P
I am not dumb! I know SAFC's blow motors. It is an AVCR. Motor blew because my cam oiler over the intake number 1 lobe clogged and milled my cam lobe down a good bit. So all of those metal particles went to my oil pump. Thats what I am assuming anyway, sounds legit to me. I haven't pulled the motor apart. I bought a built S14 block/head that is dissembled. Going to order bearings for it with my next paycheck.

ive imported a few rare cars in my time and i imported this in august as a daily come skider i wont be selling this in a hurry....
genuine BN SPORTS Blister kit
Intercooler HKS
Radiator 2 layer copper
Air cleaner BLITZ
Bullet 3 inch exhaust with silenced decat and a`pexi ecv
Blow off valve HKS
ECV
Clutch NISMO COPPERMIX
Flywheel NISMO
LSD NISMO 2 WAY
HKS COILOVERS.....
BLA BLA BLA

That looks sick! Only things I'd change are the wheels and the steering wheel, oh and I'd ditch the SR for a 1J, but that's just me LOL If you do ever decide to sell (unlikely, I know ;) ) give me a shout :)

the only drifting i have done is with an old 96 dakota a few winters back. 3.9 litre V6, automatic (hate it), short cab. I was only delivering pizza, however, since then (and Initial D) I have wanted to get into drifting. Maybe the first drift pickup?

Last edited:
That S15 is awesome looking!
Would agree with James though, some slightly wider wheels and it needs a JZ or at least a big power RB :D

I've done abit of skidding from time to time :)

I've always had E30s as road cars since I was 17 so that's about 8 or 9 years of the drifting whenever I had the chance and places were quiet.

Have an E36 M3 for the track so rebuilding that at the moment. High compression engine rebuild, cage and all the usual bits so should have it ready for mid March for this years season of IDC and any other track days I can get to.
Next year, I'll either re-shell it into another E36 shell I have or starting building one of my E30s with a V10 when I start taking competitions abit more seriously

Don't have many videos but I'll try root out some GoPro footage of drifting a few E30 and E36 missiles.

Don't suppose there's a GT Planet member discount....... Would love a day drifting! I remember that day in 2006. That was the first time I ever saw proper drifting.

Back