Who is the fastest GT5-er out there?

• Thread starter 599GT
  • 218 comments

599GT

(Banned)
GTP_Psythm / Rasta-MaN_999
I was wondering for quite some time now...who is the fastest GT5 player worldwide?
GT Academy winners aren't allowed. :sly:

What do you think?

I don't think there is any way to judge that. So many people play GT5 It would be impossible to say one person is the best GT5 player. .

Id say take a look at the seasonal TT boards and notice the handful of guys who seem to be able to always every TT there is get in top ten and sometimes win well more than sometimes.

Yeah I know there could potentially be some slacker GT5 player who is so dang good he got bored of the game and rarely plays. But you can pick one of those guys as overall best I would say.

I know L_Shooter from Japan is awesome that dude has always placed top ten in almost every seasonal TT since I got GT5 in february and occassionally he gets the win. He also placed top ten in the drift trials.

He uses wheel for the TTs and a DS3 for the drifting. All around hes one of the best.

Ive placed top ten but that dudes in a whole nother league and a half.

There are many others as good but are they overall better? Like I said I can only remember one TT he didnt place top ten in and it was because japan couldnt enter it, there PSN was still down. hahaha

Id say take a look at the seasonal TT boards and notice the handful of guys who seem to be able to always every TT there is get in top ten and sometimes win well more than sometimes.

Yeah I know there could potentially be some slacker GT5 player who is so dang good he got bored of the game and rarely plays. But you can pick one of those guys as overall best I would say.

I know L_Shooter from Japan is awesome that dude has always placed top ten in almost every seasonal TT since I got GT5 in february and occassionally he gets the win. He also placed top ten in the drift trials.

He uses wheel for the TTs and a DS3 for the drifting. All around hes one of the best.

Ive placed top ten but that dudes in a whole nother league and a half.

There are many others as good but are they overall better? Like I said I can only remember one TT he didnt place top ten in and it was because japan couldnt enter it, there PSN was still down. hahaha

+1 to L_Shooter. I always download his ghost. Seems no matter what the track, he's top 10 quick.

The fastest would be me :P. Had all GT games. TDU2. MC games. GTA. & I like to own ppl lol. But I rarely use the X1,Veryon. X1 is so fake. & in TDU2 I put about 25K miles on my veryon. & my friends r g8 for racing my drivers 24/7.
Heck. In Race Or Die (iPhone iPad ipodtouch game) my name is GT5 MASTER. Lol. I'm #1. But I feel there are others that share the #1. When something like this happens I don't think I am the best of all. Sure there are other fast people. But we all are #1. :):):)

LOL, makes me feel a little better for using the pad for drifting.

Time trial wise, Ti-tech85, Takeuchi01, |1a2r3... race pace, no way to tell.

Of course it always depends on the combo and how much time they spend on it.
But there are some guys who are on top in every event they participate.
Timo already named some of them.
Arnaud Lacombe (Ti-Tech85) and his brother Thibault (outburner976) showed in the last Academys how fast they are in TT-Events. I think they are even a bit faster than Lars Schlömer (1a2r3). I´ve raced all 3 of them in Onlineraces and theres almost no chance to stay their pace even with slipstream.
I can´t say much about Takeushi01 but his times are always on top of the leaderboard.
Somebody who must be mentioned in this list also is Dan Holland. He´s not only fast in realistic combos. He´s a good allrounder and can set incredible times in Rally-Events, the X2010 and also with skid recovery.

Stick or wheel?
I can only comment on friends I race, most of which run x1 and f2007/F10

Mustard
Jwill
Tealoveyoutalk
Artman
Serial
Leyba
PS3
alboy
X2010pro
Knuckle
Miranda
wodan
CarbonX

...those are some seriously fast people.

When you say Artman do you mean Artmann ? I'm the same speed as him , if not a little quicker.... A good friend of mine actually :)

Fastest player I know on a pad is Voidsector , unbelievably quick & smooth , a Nûrburgring expert.

Last edited:
The only guys/gals I see are Youtube stars...So I will second the vote for Dan Holland. I will watch him in the Minolta or X2010 at Nurburgring and come to the conclusion that he can bend time and space!...:crazy: 👍

Edit: Not me,I got passed by the Avon lady and her wagon once!...

I try to beat my friends list doing time trials - not too serious on that goal though. :sly:

Watching the leaderboard I often see L-shooter from Japan. I think he`s
an overall good driver. 👍

Not me.

Did you know there are over 6 Million people playing GT5 and only a few thousand on this forum?

You probably won't get a good answer.

iamjajo
Not me.

Did you know there are over 6 Million people playing GT5 and only a few thousand on this forum?

You probably won't get a good answer.

Everyone who is anyone is on gtp :)

Back