Who reckons this car should've benn in GT2?

• Thread starter Shannon
  • 32 comments
Ihat ain't a 'vette. It's a C7R. The brand is Callaway (I haven't heard of it before either) It's got something like 680hp

I'm really surprised and disappointed the saleen s7 or any saleen cars for that matter were not included. I'd like to see a calloway z1 too.

I thought Callaway only tuned 'Vettes, the way RUF does porshe.

Sure does'nt look like a 'vette though, guess callaway's doing there own thing now.

Yep would've been nice in gt2

:D I agree McClaren should have been in. That car rocks big... but it isnt there sure are some good cars in gt2 though
Del Sol LM I just wish I could get the ****in license test
:mad: :irked: :mischievous: :banghead:

Originally posted by Eddy
Ihat ain't a 'vette. It's a C7R. The brand is Callaway (I haven't heard of it before either) It's got something like 680hp
It is still a Vette though. Callaway does nothing but mod Vettes to give them their name.. Like RUF or AMG...

That is one of the most beautiful cars ever. But no it should not have been in GT2 because the Graphics could not do it any justice. It should be in GT4 though.

I have a little car model of the Callaway C7R. Anyway, it would be sweet if it was in GT4, but it probably won't...600 HP stock is very good!

Originally posted by CerberaLM
RUFs are not Porsches. :banghead: People, PLEASE stop using that as a comparison.

saying a ruf isnt a porsche is like saying a lingenfelter isnt a vette or a nowak M5 isnt a bmw. That is, they are essentially one and the same.

one car that def shoulda been in gt2 is the Audi Quattro Rally car from the 80's

They should have put more classic cars:

Jaguar E-type
Lotus Seven
Pontiac Firebird
Corvette Mark I
Lancia 037 Rally Car
Peugeot 205 group B
Peugeot 405 Pikes Peak
Renault 5 Turbo
VW Beetle (old)
Old Mercedes coupes...you name it!

And the BMWs M3 & Z3

Originally posted by Flerbizky
It is still a Vette though. Callaway does nothing but mod Vettes to give them their name.. Like RUF or AMG...

You're wrong.

Callaway has a history of modifying Vette's, but the C7R is their own creation. If you want more info, see their site. They're selling the C7R for $250,000.

http://www.callawaycars.com/Carsforsale/c7rgt.htm

C7R-front.jpg

Back