WHOS GOING TO MAKE EBISU?!!

Just finished making ebisu minami circuit. Not sure how good it'll be but I found an image reference so I got kinda close I feel. For some reason I can't transfer right now like the servers are flooded. If I get it up Ill continue refining it though

Just finished making ebisu minami circuit. Not sure how good it'll be but I found an image reference so I got kinda close I feel. For some reason I can't transfer right now like the servers are flooded. If I get it up Ill continue refining it though
IM ADDING YOU RIGHT NOW!! <3

Finally someone said it !
How about Meihan ? :)
I might be able to do that. The only issue seems to be that the tracks are off like waaaaaaay off in terms of length. The real ebisu minami circuit is 1.2000KM but GT has my version somewhere in the 5.6000KM range. I'm thinking I might have to do it from scratch since I overlayed a ref Image but if anyone knows how to resize it without deforming the track to hell PM me!

yeah thats not cool, i suggest making the track from scratch and work off of a overhead picture of the track, just because it will be worth the time because length is sooo important!

So I have some good news and bad news lol. Good news is that I managed to figure out how to create KML/GPX files so the tracks are actually way more accurate then I could make them (Yaaaaay me!:lol:) Bad news is that for some odd reason although the files can be recognized in the editor it won't actually let me open them as a reference :banghead: Lol I'll keep looking into this and seeing what happens

So I have some good news and bad news lol. Good news is that I managed to figure out how to create KML/GPX files so the tracks are actually way more accurate then I could make them (Yaaaaay me!:lol:) Bad news is that for some odd reason although the files can be recognized in the editor it won't actually let me open them as a reference :banghead: Lol I'll keep looking into this and seeing what happens
yoo midnight, may i add you so i could share them. ? :)

Just an FYI that the start/finish length can't be changed when building a circuit. Also I believe someone has made Mt Akina and Mt Akagi already. I have them for share of anyone wants them.

Yes, & i dont like how there is no control on where the hills are in game, there needs to be a whole new 3D concept allowing u do flatten the world out and criss cross roads. ect..

Any news on ebisu NoizeBoy?
So far I have been able to recreate the track and even managed to make the jump. However the sale is still a loooooong way off. I've been looking into a few scaling techniques a few members posted here but have yet to try them. For some people though it still hasn't helped but I heard a few people were trying to decode the CM app for android so if they can, it'll be the first thing I make for it :)

So far I have been able to recreate the track and even managed to make the jump. However the sale is still a loooooong way off. I've been looking into a few scaling techniques a few members posted here but have yet to try them. For some people though it still hasn't helped but I heard a few people were trying to decode the CM app for android so if they can, it'll be the first thing I make for it :)
Whats the "CM" app?

From what I've seen so far, it's impossible.
The editor is the most basic thing I've seen, and doesn't allow for small radius corners, let alone a whole proper D1 drift track...
*sigh*

Old post, but we've fixed the small radius problem near completely with modified CM app.

Who has cool drifting tracks that I could add? GT6's own tracks doesn't satisfy my enough :D
I have, see my resources. I have made two EBISU tracks, "Nishi course", and "Higashi course. And I also made "Area 27", that I know many like to drift on:cheers:.

Back