Who's Still Playing?

I loaded the game up for the first time in well over a month to get the newest car pack. Drove the RS4, M135i, and Stradale for about 5 minutes each, got bored and turned it off. It's not even Horizon's fault entirely, since it's been happening with most games I play lately, but there's really nothing left for me to do in Horizon.

At least it provides some hope that all of these new cars will be showing up in the next Motorsports title (the RX-3 better, at any rate).

I'm glad the grand merger hasn't scared off all Horizon players.

@SlipZtrEm: I know that feeling with games in general, but most of what I do in Horizon is just drive around; drifting, racing wanderers, blitzing nice roads, and exploring the dynamics of new/unused cars. It's the perfect game for virtual weekend driving. I've racked up miles twice as fast as on my real car. Thankfully, gas and maintenance are free. :lol:

In the past week I've been playing more Enthusia. After some shuffling of stuff, my PS2 and 360 are finally in the same place. It's difficult to go back to closed loops after so much time on the roads of Colorado, but the driving experience is so much more rewarding.

I haven't played in a while. :(

I fired it up to download the latest car packs, but didn't both playing at all. I'm finding myself going back to FM4 and GT5 for the better multiplayer experience.

I have about 40 or 41 million credits, I wish it was as easy to get them in Forza4 although I have just about every car in that game. I am going back to Forza4 for about a week and maybe mix in some GT5 and then who knows.

...Ever since the new possibilities on GT5...I can't really say iv'e played anything else... except 4 still extensively, but occasionally hop on horizon, But i mean sticking a ford GT V8 into a Ford ka, then converting it to MR....is just interesting..to say the least...

I'll be taking a break from horizon for a little bit because...

I completed the game! 1250/1250G! My first completion on my Xbox, and I must say it was a little anticlimactic. No fireworks. But I'm still pretty stoked about it!

Now to see if I want to grind through the bucket list on FM4...

Back