Who's Still Playing?

completed the game in 2 days and got in on the release day! 100% and all PR
Only thing left is sponsor thing that has rang 8.

On the hardest setting and there is no RePlay value at all :(

Going back to FM4 and tuning and Painting cars again

2 days. That has to be a new record.

Well, the game's been out for over a month and I still haven't beaten it and I'm still having a great time. Testing my car setups is becoming more fun than I thought and I'm making tons of money in the process thanks to street races. But because I'm playing using a Fanatec, I'm sure that contributes a lot to why I can't put this game down.

I took about 5 days off Horizon, started playing it again over the weekend and I managed to get the 8k multiplayer challenge completed, still haven't 1000/1000 it yet, 2 achievements to do!

~80% complete now. Finished the street races and the regular events. Still have to do the PR stunts at the outposts. Still no 9th barn find...

I'm having too much fun driving and shooting different cars and have little intention churning through the races at speed.

The Dub Club race has a bug whereby I finish and no buttons appear to advance beyond the end of race screen any way. Luckily I had enough points elsewhere to progress.

I haven't played the game ans already I miss the lower class cars.

As for the age thing I may be one of the oldest guys playing these games, and I enjoy them, maybe I WISH I was 15 again...

VXR
The Dub Club race has a bug whereby I finish and no buttons appear to advance beyond the end of race screen any way. Luckily I had enough points elsewhere to progress.

I didn't have this problem when I was running through the events.

Still playing? Yes I am... I just beat Darius in the circuit race today, and got the fat wad of cash that goes with that, but I was only at popularity level 55 (yes, I have been slacking on the "style"). Next on my to-do list is all the skill stunts at the outposts, as that should help me get all the skill points I need.

I'm still enjoying the game, and am going to try to complete it, if I can before July '13.

I've actually stopped playing alltogether. Been so busy with Dark Soouls (60 hour into it and I still haven't finished the first palythrough, let alone fleshed my character out) that I really didn't miss FH. Seriously, I hope that the rally pack brings some excellent stuff to the table.

I havent played it for around 2/3 weeks..ill be back on it when the rally pack is out..

Everything collected and done; 100% for me now. After 114 hours of driving over 8931.4 miles, I'm ready for the Rally Pack to keep things rolling. :)

I'm also waiting for the rally expansion. I still haven't beaten the game but I've decided to take a break from racing games for the past week. But on the 18th, it's back to Horizon.

Like some others, I too beat this game within the first week of release. I didn't expect to beat this game so quickly, but the game was too fun to put down. Do I still play this game? Ofcourse I do and ironically for me, this game is just as fun as it was when I first brought it home from Gamestop. Sure there are some things that could be changed (in the game) but overall I still enjoy it just as much as I enjoyed Forza 4.

I stopped after getting all discount signs and lots of money from free roam challenges and all barn finds. The longevity was cut short for me because of the broken vinyl system in free roam. Lack of a quality free roam mode put me off. If the game had personality it would had been worth going all the way with it. The characters are soulless and there wasn't much to look for after. Went back to FM4 for racing and MCLA for free roam. For offroad racing I went back to Dirt. Hope their expensive $20 rally pack will make things fresh again.

I still play, use photomode a lot. Judging from the entries in that forum, it looks like a lot of players have stopped.

I still play, use photomode a lot. Judging from the entries in that forum, it looks like a lot of players have stopped.

I've just been busy... I think it died down because it was hyperactive. Just saturated with posts. Sorta glad its that way.

I updated my gallery recently. I would post in the Photomode forum but I really don't know what I'm doing, I just wing it. So I don't really have much advice to give.

I put it in the Xbox last night and painted Porsche lights on an RX7 that I performed the aspiration glitch on, having swapped the RX7 twin turbo into the MX5 prior to that. It always manages to be fun when I come back to it. Can't wait for the rally pack tomorrow.

I played Horizon for a little while, got my purple band and 1st in popularity, then put Gran Turismo 5 back in. There are things that Forza does REALLY well. The amount of customization they offer is something every racing game in the future should strive to achieve. I think being unique keeps people coming back for more. The clutch feature (I haven't played Forza 4 except at a friends house) is absolutely amazing and gives the cars even that much more authenticity. I find myself wishing I had that feature in GT5 more than once. I hear some complaining about the engine noise??? Pop GT5 in and you will LOVE Forza sounds. The graphics are very well done and the body damage, IMO, is second to none. Alas, I keep going back to GT5 for the simulation experience (and the GT Academy). If I want simulation I play GT5 and if I want to tear up asphalt feeling like a God...I play Forza.

I played Horizon for a little while, got my purple band and 1st in popularity, then put Gran Turismo 5 back in. There are things that Forza does REALLY well. The amount of customization they offer is something every racing game in the future should strive to achieve. I think being unique keeps people coming back for more. The clutch feature (I haven't played Forza 4 except at a friends house) is absolutely amazing and gives the cars even that much more authenticity. I find myself wishing I had that feature in GT5 more than once. I hear some complaining about the engine noise??? Pop GT5 in and you will LOVE Forza sounds. The graphics are very well done and the body damage, IMO, is second to none. Alas, I keep going back to GT5 for the simulation experience (and the GT Academy). If I want simulation I play GT5 and if I want to tear up asphalt feeling like a God...I play Forza.

Play FM4 extensively. I used to be a GT player... Then I played FM3 and pretty much never went back to GT. Bought GT5 but never played it since FM4... Ended up selling my PS3 lol

I pick it up occasionally just to buy a new car here and there, but I lose interest quickly. I absolutely cannot stand the racing in this game.

Ill dissappear for while then start a new game for some reason it keeps me coming back.

Back