Who's Still Playing?

Hah the only time I ran into trouble against Flynt is when you enter the town and come over a hill I would go flying and couldnt brake. But I've been playing sim games for a while and the F40C handles like no other and has like a 230mph top speed which is about 20 more than Flynt's 599XX and you gain a lot of distance :)

If you don't mind roughin' it on Black Friday, it will be $15 at Walmart. I think Best Buy will have it at $30 on that same day. I paid a little more for mine but not much.
I dont do well with aggressive crowds so maybe I can catch a good deal online. You will never ever see me at any of those black Friday deals ever. I would get put in jail again for sure. :lol:

I didnt even realize you bought it yet. So what do you think of Horizon so far? I think for $30.00 its a great game.

I dont do well with aggressive crowds so maybe I can catch a good deal online. You will never ever see me at any of those black Friday deals ever. I would get put in jail again for sure. :lol:

I didnt even realize you bought it yet. So what do you think of Horizon so far? I think for $30.00 its a great game.

I tracked it again today, says it's "out for delivery", I'll have to get back to you on that one as I've only played the Demo.

I saw your other post about the black friday crowds after I posted that. I don't blame you, I've never done the black friday thing either. I would just keep your eye on Ebay or look for Cyber Monday deals.

I looked up Target too thinking that Mustang-girl could grab it, but their deal is $59.99 W/ a free $20 gift card.

She actually works every black friday. This year she has to go in at 8:00 pm Thanksgiving day. Sucks but thats just how retail is. I am surprised Target doesnt have it cheaper since they usually have some hidden killer deals on games.

The only reason I'm having a problem with the career is I keep getting suck into the rivals, man do I enjoy them. Looks like they are going to start the CBH in Jan. I think.
Those are loads of fun as well, so I think I will be enjoying this game for awhile. I still like FM4, but I like the idea of having two games to choose from. I only play racing games and I always seem to to get stuck on one title at a time.

Community Bounty Hunter you try and beat the time of a T10 staff member they had them in FM4 also. If you beat there time you can win a Unicorn car.

I have been pleasantly surprised with FH. I had quit playing F4 some time back as it got rather repetitive; but then again I am not much of a gamer, and only racing when I find time to play.
The scenery is beautiful and I like the music stations better than just background music which I normally would turn off in any racer.
Some must have a lot of free time and/or like marathon gaming to beat this in a short period of time. As far as I'm concerned my goal isn't to beat it anyway, just enjoy at the pace I choose.
Well worth the money to me.

Played some online races for the first time today..i really enjoyed it! im upto level 13..

First Impression is good overall, the game drives great, I like the physics. I did the the first 4 events and then screwed around racing other AI drivers. After that I drove around the Festival and got a feel for the layout, then imported some of my vinyl groups from FM4 (which I'm not sure I'll even use, I don't feel very inspired to make any race car liveries in an open world game but maybe I'll change my mind later).

One annoying thing with the game so far is, the last thing I did before going to bed was set my marker to the Observatory area in near Red Rock. i had a feeling they stashed a Barn Find there. So I get there, racing a few AI drivers along the way and sure enough I get rumor message from Alice about barn finds. I go to my map, use the icon filter to turn everything off 'cept Barn Finds and nothing is on there. So, I decided to explore the area and sure enough I find a barn right on the side of the road at a crossroad, I drive around it, I park in front of it waiting, nothing happens, all the doors are closed. Is this a glitch?

The barn finds dont show on the map till you find them. When she announces a rumor, there is a circle on the map that shows you the general area and then you need to find it. If the map told you exactly where it was, then it wouldnt really be a hunt would it?

If you found a barn with closed doors, then you didnt find the proper barn.

I actually might have to buy that stupid thing. I'm missing 8 discount signs and I can't find them for the life of me.

That's funny, because I did just that. I found most of them, and I couldn't be bothered searching in every nook and cranny for the last few. I decided I'd rather sacrifice $5 for the map than waste a lot of time searching for a needle in a haystack.

I have been pleasantly surprised with FH. I had quit playing F4 some time back as it got rather repetitive; but then again I am not much of a gamer, and only racing when I find time to play.
The scenery is beautiful and I like the music stations better than just background music which I normally would turn off in any racer.
Some must have a lot of free time and/or like marathon gaming to beat this in a short period of time. As far as I'm concerned my goal isn't to beat it anyway, just enjoy at the pace I choose.
Well worth the money to me.

I'm the same way I'm a part time gamer so I'm in no hurry and just want to enjoy and take my time with this game. I still don't have the blue braclet lol, and I have been just cruising around did some street racing and online stuff. I have been working at getting all discount signs so I don't have to pay for upgrades. So +1 well worth the money and will enjoy till forza5 comes out.

I actually might have to buy that stupid thing. I'm missing 8 discount signs and I can't find them for the life of me.
Save your money, like ben_1_ said a map is easy to come by. IGN has an interactive one with filters.

I got down to the very last sign before looking it up. It was in the sort of place that I didn't regret my decision -- a side alley you can only access from an alleyway in Beaumont.

So has anyone got 100% completion? what do you have to do to get complete it?, ive still got to beat Flynt in the final showdown and get 1st cleared in the popularity, also need to do the PR stunts, ive only done 14..

I beat Flynt on Saturday morning. The final race was easy, but I had a little difficulty with the lap around Colorado. I tried it my Veyron SS the first time and thought I was doing good when I saw that I was just walking away from him on the highway. Things didn't go so well when I had to start turning. I ended up using an Aventador to beat him.

I think I'll try to put more time into the game considering I already invested so much money into it. Hopefully they'll add some good content in the coming months.

I'm coming close to 100% I think im at about 90... I've beat Flynt, FINALLY got my last barn find, driven all roads, all discount signs, all PR events, every street race, every showcase, and I've filled the 1st popularity rank 3 times now lol. I think I have 12 festival races left and if that doesn't take me to 100 then I don't know what I'm missing unless sponsor challenges count or Co-op challenges. Phew :lol:

I'm coming close to 100% I think im at about 90... I've beat Flynt, FINALLY got my last barn find, driven all roads, all discount signs, all PR events, every street race, every showcase, and I've filled the 1st popularity rank 3 times now lol. I think I have 12 festival races left and if that doesn't take me to 100 then I don't know what I'm missing unless sponsor challenges count or Co-op challenges. Phew :lol:

I need to pick it back up again. After I beat Flynt, I almost immediately started playing Forza 4 again.

I haven't played in a few days, I fear it's wearing thin, the only thing i can do to amuse myself is Drifting online, since not enough people seem to be smart enough to pull off the 8 player challenges, hoping the rally pack drags me back into it

i'm gone back to F4.
After finished everything,and got bored of driving around,i realized that the only thing that keeps me going back to forza is building cars.
Sad that horizon got rid of the tuning part.It could have been such an epic game..
Im bored of the tracks in f4,and bored of the complete horizon stuff
I think i gonna play fifa 13 from now on :))

The only thing that's got me hooked is photomode. I have no motivation to do the remaining fiestival races. I went back to FM4 yesterday for now. Gotta get back into the swing of drifting :lol: I found myself having some trouble yesterday. No impact to my road racing.

I dunno I have yet to touch online Horizon so I don't even know what it has to offer. I can drift on FM4 for countless hours though so I don't see myself running out of entertainment value too soon.

Been playing Horizon for 6 days now, made the Orange Wristband last night. I have most of the PR events done, or at least 2/3 of them (100 % discount at 4 outposts). I finished all of the street races in Carson, haven't touched the Street races in Red Rock yet. I'm at 6/9 barn finds, forgot how many roads I have unlocked but i's probably 120 or so. I'm having fun with this game but I haven't got caught up with the photomode yet, that's next on the list of things to do.

On thing I've noticed in comparison to FM4 is that in Horizon I spend a lot more time racing or driving and less time in menus. I haven't tried online yet and haven't bothered with an indepth design, just the occasional decal here.

I still am, sadly not as much as I was hoping to due to so much side work I have to do after my actual job. Still only on blue wristband, but beating the game wasn't my main goal, just driving around, enjoying the open world was my main motivation, so I still have plenty of gameplay left to hold me off till GTA V comes.

So what do you actually have to do to get 100% completetion then? ive..done all the races up to the Flynt showdown, got to 1st popularity (but havent filled it), got all discounted upgrades..the only things i havent done are..outposts, sponsor challenge and co-op challenges..

Back