Who's using their son to do B-Spec for them?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ebay_moon
  • 16 comments
  • 1,470 views
Messages
10
Guilty as charged - my 7-year-old loves ordering Bob around...he's got 'me' from level 2 up to level 14... the boy has just won me a Pagani Zonda R! Although I did get him a transformer to say thanks.
 
That's funny. My son is only 4, and is just getting into video games, so I have a few years before he will want to play my games (for me).
 
Haha awesome. If you ever need to discipline him you should take a level 0 Bob and put him in a 24 hr and say...you are ungrounded/out of trouble once this Bob has successfully won the race lol.
 
I need that Zonda R... Level 12 B-Spec... Can I borrow your son for the rest of the week? :dopey:
 
I was chatting with some gtp members a couple of days ago about my 10yr old doing bspec for me. Social services was also mentioned.
 
I'll pay your son 2 Optimus Primes and a bumble bee if he will do my spec B while I'm at work.
 
I'm letting my 5yr old lad look after bob when I B-spec. He's very heavy on the speed up option though. Keeps pressing it when he thinks daddy isn't watching.
 
Where do we get the Zonda from?
 
I'm not the only one?!? :lol:

My tactic is to get B-Bob in 1st and then my 6 and 5 year old boys keep hitting maintain pace for me. :D
 
...must steal me a little boy to grind b-spec 💡

I can edit that in a few different ways.... wont look so good for you.

But damn this is a good idea. I think I must ask the wife if we can start conceiving now.
 
I can edit that in a few different ways.... wont look so good for you.

But damn this is a good idea. I think I must ask the wife if we can start conceiving now.

Get me one too :D
 
At some point, I'm gonna start getting him to play A-Spec too so I can nip off and play Forza...
 
Back