i think it is a plot to suck all the AI into switching to intermediate rain tires. I just stick with Race Soft, and pit as usual, when required. R-3's seem to to stick just fine (normal traction) up to about 50% H2O and are good right up to 80%. Then I drop a couple of gears, lug it out of the corners/chicanes, and meanwhile the AI are busy switching back and forth?? BTW, the R-3's barely wear at all in any kind of wet conditions, and this puts you far ahead of the AI!True. But remember PD moves in mysterious ways.
i think it is a plot to suck all the AI into switching to intermediate rain tires. I just stick with Race Soft, and pit as usual, when required. R-3's seem to to stick just fine (normal traction) up to about 50% H2O and are good right up to 80%. Then I drop a couple of gears, lug it out of the corners/chicanes, and meanwhile the AI are busy switching back and forth?? BTW, the R-3's barely wear at all in any kind of wet conditions, and this puts you far ahead of the AI!
Perhaps "Artificial Intelligence" may be an oxymoron, I haven't noticed much intelligence anywhere??
Cheers from Mustangxr, surfing in Mexico LOL
i did the nurbergring one with slicks on the second lap it was 100% yet i was pulling away i only pitted for more fueli think it is a plot to suck all the AI into switching to intermediate rain tires. I just stick with Race Soft, and pit as usual, when required. R-3's seem to to stick just fine (normal traction) up to about 50% H2O and are good right up to 80%. Then I drop a couple of gears, lug it out of the corners/chicanes, and meanwhile the AI are busy switching back and forth?? BTW, the R-3's barely wear at all in any kind of wet conditions, and this puts you far ahead of the AI!
Perhaps "Artificial Intelligence" may be an oxymoron, I haven't noticed much intelligence anywhere??
Cheers from Mustangxr, surfing in Mexico LOL