Why are you wearing pink sneakers mate?!! :O

  • Thread starter Thread starter kennylmao
  • 26 comments
  • 3,245 views
Epic graphics

Reminds me of goldeneye 007 on the n64

drdoak.jpg
 
They are slippers, and he looks like he has had some really bad plastic surgery!
 
"Why are you wearing pink sneakers mate?!! :O"

Attempted girl bait .. same reason some men wear pink shirts?
 
He looks very sad. Mind you, I would if I looked like I had an industrial accident that made my face need reconstructing and I had no fingers.

Pink trainers are the last of his worries.
 
I think he's looking for his sheep.
 
That's a standard ped, premium ones have fingers.
 
That's a standard ped, premium ones have fingers.

I don't know why, but that made be laugh proper. Might be the sleep deprivation.
 
Don't knock pink, it stands for the noble cause of riding the world of cancer :) ...felt appropriate to say this because it's Movember :)
 
It's racing gear! Probably pink Piloti's or Simpson shoes. Or he's just wearing girlfriend's pink Puma.
 
Look at his face expression, he's obviously troubled and confused, wearing pink shoes is probably the least of his concerns.
In fact he may not even be aware of what he's wearing, poor sod.
 
It's racing gear! Probably pink Piloti's or Simpson shoes. Or he's just wearing girlfriend's pink Puma.

👍

... and has nothing to do with PD's random clothes/apparel colour generator.
 
I think he's an undercover agent trying to infiltrate a radical feminist group. Just look at the shape of his glasses.

cat_eye_2.jpg
 
shepzki
That's a standard ped, premium ones have fingers.

LMAO ROTFLOL!!!!!! best comment ever!!
 
dhandes
They are slippers, and he looks like he has had some really bad plastic surgery!

Lol ya talk about skin pulled too tight.

His cars parked around the corner it's the white car with the pink rims. He's one of those guys who likes to match what he's wearing to what his car looks like.
 
Is he the one standing besides the other dude with the yellow labrador whose paws are fused to his belly? Oh, and his glasses are SOOO 60´s!
 
Why do they call them fingers??

I've never seen them fing.
 
PD really needs to outsource the human model team
 
Hahaha. This made my day!

And those graphics!
 
The Posts in this Thread :lol: .Thanks for the Laugh guys :D
 
It's obviously the old Stig. He's so depressed. Looks so thin...Unemployed...Ugh, you got to feel badly for him. :(
 
Looks like he made a fist more than anyone...watch you he's gonna beat someone up!
 
That's a standard ped, premium ones have fingers.

i so wish this forum had like buttons, probably one of the best comments on here lol
 
Back