Why Can I Not Sell My Bleeding Pink Mustang...

England
Kings Lynn.
Dixon_F1
Im Sure Alot Of You Suffer From This Problem. It Takes Up A Garage Slot That You Need! :( Is There A Way To Overcome This? Or Is It A Bug?

Apparently once you reach Level 25 it can be sold to the shady mechanic at the used dealership.

I'm sorry I don't understand any of this... :P
Pink Mustang? What Mustang?
And what's that about being able to sell cars when you are lvl 25 and up? :D

You win a pink Mustang from that Miami woman and you can't sell it or paint it. People on the official TDU forum have said they reached Level 25 and could then sell the Mustang.

People have confirmed that was just a rumour, you can only sell cars when you have all your garage spaces used up. I am glad that when I won it I only had the two space caravan and it was taken up so now the Mustang lives in the used car dealer :).

Huh, I wasn't able to sell it when I had just the caravan, so I had to buy an apartment - musta been something with the update...

How did you sell it? Was it an option in your garage, or at the used car dealer...? (I tried both)

EDIT: Oh, I see you had both spaces filled when you won the pink abomination and so were able to sell it - did you get a text message with the option to sell it when you won it?

Last edited:
People have confirmed that was just a rumour, you can only sell cars when you have all your garage spaces used up.
You can also sell when buying a car and you don't have enough credits.

I read a twitter post from tdu2 pr manager. Said you can't sell cars that you won through duel (that ugly pink mustang etc) >.<

I read a twitter post from tdu2 pr manager. Said you can't sell cars that you won through duel (that ugly pink mustang etc) >.<

I think what the problem is that it's pink and its got pink lips on it, maybe if you could get rid of the pink and got rid of the lips it would be a good car to keep.

I think what the problem is that it's pink and its got pink lips on it, maybe if you could get rid of the pink and got rid of the lips it would be a good car to keep.

Yeah If you could paint it that would be nice, same with the stupid VW with RYAN on the side.(unless you are a Ryan) Weird thing is you cant paint or sticker a GTR either...

I was lucky. My garage was full when I won it, so they put it in the user car lot.
I can't sell it, but if I never go pick it up I won't have to waste a garage space on the fugly thing!

Im Sure Alot Of You Suffer From This Problem. It Takes Up A Garage Slot That You Need! :( Is There A Way To Overcome This? Or Is It A Bug?

This post made me smile. Just because of the effort involved in having a capital letter at the start of each word. Awesome. You are English too, some might say you should know better.

from what i have seen, i dont think you can sell any cars you win from rivals, which is a pity, cause i don't think any of us want a hot pink (slow) mustang, or a blue Touareg with flames >.<
my advice is to buy a small house with 4 garage spots, put the prize cars you don't like in there, and just forget about them.

Latest Posts

Back