Operation Ivy Messages 76 Turku Aug 27, 2014 #1 Just tried doing one and the front wheels dont even get off the asphalt. I haven't tried since last version so maybe they patched it?
Just tried doing one and the front wheels dont even get off the asphalt. I haven't tried since last version so maybe they patched it?
M mikeymc92 (Banned) Messages 151 Tucson AZ Aug 27, 2014 #2 Oh well. Sounds about as exciting as watching paint dry
Robbks Messages 902 Tasmania Messages RobUrabus Aug 27, 2014 #3 The "Vin Diesel Launch" patch was removed in 1.11
killerjimbag (Banned) Messages 4,017 The Great White North Messages abetterplaya Aug 27, 2014 #4 Robbks The "Vin Diesel Launch" patch was removed in 1.11 Click to expand... LOL
TT92 Premium Messages 1,642 WA Messages TT__777 Aug 28, 2014 #5 Operation Ivy Just tried doing one and the front wheels dont even get off the asphalt. I haven't tried since last version so maybe they patched it? Click to expand... Yep, looks its been patched I'd say. I can't do wheelies either but am very pleased I still have the videos of when I could though. I tried about a week ago and since no one else mentioned it (until now) I thought no one cared :-(
Operation Ivy Just tried doing one and the front wheels dont even get off the asphalt. I haven't tried since last version so maybe they patched it? Click to expand... Yep, looks its been patched I'd say. I can't do wheelies either but am very pleased I still have the videos of when I could though. I tried about a week ago and since no one else mentioned it (until now) I thought no one cared :-(