Why did they ruin a perfectly fine game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter KarbonCopy
  • 67 comments
  • 5,810 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
They haven't ruined anything. They fix things the majority of people have asked for. When done the other majority of people start crying about and then these sort of threads start to appear.
 
I was a huge fan of Gt5 up until polyphony digital decided to **** it up inthe 1.06 update. Suddenly out of nowhere you can only trade shi**y cars, every god damn track is a rolling start and all of this without even scratching the surface of thing that ACTUALLY needed to be fixed like the retarded loading times. Oh sorry, I forgot to mention what a great job they did on fixing the square shadows! Whoopdy fuc*ing do! Seriously in my opinion they took a 5 star game and turned it into a 3 star Mario kart look-a-like! Please leave your opinions below.

You mad bro?
 
When did GT5 become "perfectly fine"?

It has improved since release but I'd never call it "perfectly fine"... Mario Cart (Wii) is a better "game". Fanboys are going to flame me, but the sales figures will speak for themselves. History will recognize Mario Cart as the better of the two games (it will be the best seller for this generation of consoles, beating Forza also).

How can you compare Mario Cart with Gt5 or Forza... it is like comparing Pac Man to Call of Duty... your comment doesn't make any sense
 
I'm sick of all this ranting and bashing and whining... I don't think I will visit the forum anymore... there is nothing interesting here anymore. Thank you GT planet for all the informations and useful tips i got, but i believe the situation is out of control here now. Bye
 
There are already a zillion of opinions posted about this. Search and you will find lots of threads where you can rant on.

I've noticed a pattern. People like this make new threads to bring more attention to their own useless rant/opinions.

Such poor, poor souls....
 
Loading times have been improved since 1.06. They could still do with being faster, if possible (it's not just a hardware thing - there are software workarounds).
 
Did you seriously just say that cars under 1,000,000cr are 🤬

Pretty thick if you ask me... :rolleyes:
 
coward for not liking the worst kind of racing in the world... its rubbish
i watch a real sport F1
Real sport? F1 nowadays is A LOT more boring than NASCAR. I appreciate the skill it takes to drive an F1 car, but I watched a few F1 races last season, and I don't see how people can stay interested in it IMO. If you want a real sport, watch V8 Supercars.
 
Real sport? F1 nowadays is A LOT more boring than NASCAR. I appreciate the skill it takes to drive an F1 car, but I watched a few F1 races last season, and I don't see how people can stay interested in it IMO. If you want a real sport, watch V8 Supercars.


o come on did u watch the final race when that guy i cant remember held back alonso for 46 laps was awesome anyway never been a fan of V8s coz the cars now are pretty much the same they should bring back to good old days (before i was born) with the ford Gts and the XU1 toranas,
Nascar is so crap why would i watch 200 laps of rubbish 200 laps it should be 5 laps like on the game haha
But back to the point F1 did lose abit this year with no refuel.... BRING IT BACK
 
GT5 isn't a perfect game.
 
o come on did u watch the final race when that guy i cant remember held back alonso for 46 laps was awesome anyway never been a fan of V8s coz the cars now are pretty much the same they should bring back to good old days (before i was born) with the ford Gts and the XU1 toranas,
Nascar is so crap why would i watch 200 laps of rubbish 200 laps it should be 5 laps like on the game haha
But back to the point F1 did lose abit this year with no refuel.... BRING IT BACK

Honestly, almost EVERY race series is being killed slowly by restrictions (safety and performance) in my opinion. The more raw the better. I love touring car, GT etc but much of professional racing (in many different series) is becoming so sterile that it's just not interesting any more (in my opinion).
 
What's wrong about complaining about rolling starts? Rolling starts are for tossers... Standing starts for the win.
Rolling starts are for tossers? What is your logic for this? If you are going to post something, please make it mean something.
 
o come on did u watch the final race when that guy i cant remember held back alonso for 46 laps was awesome anyway never been a fan of V8s coz the cars now are pretty much the same they should bring back to good old days (before i was born) with the ford Gts and the XU1 toranas,
Nascar is so crap why would i watch 200 laps of rubbish 200 laps it should be 5 laps like on the game haha
But back to the point F1 did lose abit this year with no refuel.... BRING IT BACK
No, didn't see the last race. TBH, I think motorsport is much better when everyone has nearly identical cars (apart from appearance), because it means much closer racing and the winner is decided by the talent and skill of the driver, not the mechanical ability of the car. Oh, and you seem to be stating your OPINION of Nascar as FACT. Maybe it's due to the lack of grammar (you need more than just a comma), but please don't be so arrogant in the future.
 
No, didn't see the last race. TBH, I think motorsport is much better when everyone has nearly identical cars (apart from appearance), because it means much closer racing and the winner is decided by the talent and skill of the driver, not the mechanical ability of the car. Oh, and you seem to be stating your OPINION of Nascar as FACT. Maybe it's due to the lack of grammar (you need more than just a comma), but please don't be so arrogant in the future.

I personally love Formula One and I can't stand the idea of NASCAR. I watched an ASCAR (British Equivelent) race at Rockingham and I was bored by the 3rd lap.

But that is personal taste. I love Formula one not just to support the driver, but the team. It's about how innovative the teams can be to make their cars as fast as possible under the regulations. This argument is as stupid as the Xbox vs PS3. In fact, it's not even an argument. You will never persuade someone to see from your perspective, so it's really just a fight.
 
I personally love Formula One and I can't stand the idea of NASCAR. I watched an ASCAR (British Equivelent) race at Rockingham and I was bored by the 3rd lap.

But that is personal taste. I love Formula one not just to support the driver, but the team. It's about how innovative the teams can be to make their cars as fast as possible under the regulations. This argument is as stupid as the Xbox vs PS3. In fact, it's not even an argument. You will never persuade someone to see from your perspective, so it's really just a fight.
I wasn't trying to argue, I stated that it was my opinion in my original post :). It was just how he wrote it that made me react. ASCAR was fairly rubbish anyway, how can you hold ALL of the races at one track? (My local track BTW :))
 
Real sport? F1 nowadays is A LOT more boring than NASCAR. I appreciate the skill it takes to drive an F1 car, but I watched a few F1 races last season, and I don't see how people can stay interested in it IMO. If you want a real sport, watch V8 Supercars.

+1 👍 The 80's and the early 90's were the best in F1 imo :drool:, I'm too young to remember before these times .

Aryton Senna and Alain Prost anyone?

Sorry for the off topic.
 
+1 👍 The 80's and the early 90's were the best in F1 imo :drool:, I'm too young to remember before these times .

Aryton Senna and Alain Prost anyone?

Sorry for the off topic.

Manual shifting 👍
 
They haven't ruined anything. They fix things the majority of people have asked for. When done the other majority of people start crying about and then these sort of threads start to appear

The majority of people asked for duping stopped? Oh please. Polls have shown the majority of people want free trade back.
 
+1 👍 The 80's and the early 90's were the best in F1 imo :drool:, I'm too young to remember before these times .

Aryton Senna and Alain Prost anyone?

Sorry for the off topic.
Yeah, that was when F1 was good IMO, too bad I wasn't even alive back then.
 
The majority of people asked for duping stopped? Oh please. Polls have shown the majority of people want free trade back.

GTP Poll Respondents != Majority of GT5 Users
Also, GT5 is not a democracy. Who cares what people want. I want PD to give me the game THEY want, and if I don't like it, I'll stop buying it.

I'm sure the "majority" of polled users would like free X2010s and naked women in the game. Doesn't mean it should happen.
 
Yeah, that was when F1 was good IMO, too bad I wasn't even alive back then.

I was young, I was born in 82 but my brothers a lot older than me and he was a fanatic in those days so I never heard the end of it, although I did watch it with him, even he has no interest in it now, proves a point really I think.
 
I was young, I was born in 82 but my brothers a lot older than me and he was a fanatic in those days so I never heard the end of it, although I did watch it with him, even he has no interest in it now, proves a point really I think.
Yeah, it seems that the only F1 fans around now have never seen a pre-2000 race, not even YouTube clips of them.
 
Yeah, it seems that the only F1 fans around now have never seen a pre-2000 race, not even YouTube clips of them.

If that's true I feel sorry for them, they're missing out 👍.
 
o come on did u watch the final race when that guy i cant remember held back alonso for 46 laps was awesome anyway never been a fan of V8s coz the cars now are pretty much the same they should bring back to good old days (before i was born) with the ford Gts and the XU1 toranas,
Nascar is so crap why would i watch 200 laps of rubbish 200 laps it should be 5 laps like on the game haha
But back to the point F1 did lose abit this year with no refuel.... BRING IT BACK

that was Vitlaly Petrov for Reanult, oh boy it pissed me off that Alonso couldn't pass! oh well a well deserved championship for Vettel :crazy: but also for something on topic i really like the new updates, people abused the gift function so they had to limit it; its our (not all of ours) own fault why its been limited, but i'm not a huge fan of rolling starts, but its nice not to pass everyone before the first corner if you have an overpowered car :lol:
 
I was a huge fan of Gt5 up until polyphony digital decided to **** it up inthe 1.06 update. Suddenly out of nowhere you can only trade shi**y cars, every god damn track is a rolling start and all of this without even scratching the surface of thing that ACTUALLY needed to be fixed like the retarded loading times. Oh sorry, I forgot to mention what a great job they did on fixing the square shadows! Whoopdy fuc*ing do! Seriously in my opinion they took a 5 star game and turned it into a 3 star Mario kart look-a-like! Please leave your opinions below.

Way to go, you just put a 1 star thread in a 5 star forum. You must work for PD.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back