Why did they ruin a perfectly fine game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter KarbonCopy
  • 67 comments
  • 5,810 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, didn't see the last race. TBH, I think motorsport is much better when everyone has nearly identical cars (apart from appearance), because it means much closer racing and the winner is decided by the talent and skill of the driver, not the mechanical ability of the car. Oh, and you seem to be stating your OPINION of Nascar as FACT. Maybe it's due to the lack of grammar (you need more than just a comma), but please don't be so arrogant in the future.


sorry i didnt mean to come accross arrogant, i just dont get why people like Nascar when there so much better racing out there. I do like to steaming involved to pass the other guys but all day of it.
 
kenny355
No, didn't see the last race. TBH, I think motorsport is much better when everyone has nearly identical cars (apart from appearance), because it means much closer racing and the winner is decided by the talent and skill of the driver, not the mechanical ability of the car. Oh, and you seem to be stating your OPINION of Nascar as FACT. Maybe it's due to the lack of grammar (you need more than just a comma), but please don't be so arrogant in the future.

Unless I have copious amounts of beer and some motion sickness pills for the constant spinning of my head I can't watch NASCAR for very long. I will admit that going to a race and sitting in the infield was fun but on TV I find it less exciting than the paint guy on PBS.
 
sorry i didnt mean to come accross arrogant, i just dont get why people like Nascar when there so much better racing out there. I do like to steaming involved to pass the other guys but all day of it.

Seriously, you need some substance to go with your argument. You clearly know very little about NASCAR. Oh and a bit of grammer wouldn't go astray either :)
 
I watched every F1 race last year and standing start/rolling starts it makes no difference to me, soon you may see F1 with rolling starts to get rid of 1st corner carnage. Last year was a great year in F1 watching drivers drive 1 handed while they used the other hand on the F duct was insane.
 
I watched every F1 race last year and standing start/rolling starts it makes no difference to me, soon you may see F1 with rolling starts to get rid of 1st corner carnage. Last year was a great year in F1 watching drivers drive 1 handed while they used the other hand on the F duct was insane.

Last year really was an awesome year for F1. It would have been even better if Webber had managed to hold on for the win :)

Speaking of insane, you should watch some videos from the turbo era when they had to drive one handed whilst shifting an H pattern, trying to control up to 1500hp in qualifying trim!

I can't wait for the 2011 season to start!
 
CarreraGT
Last year really was an awesome year for F1. It would have been even better if Webber had managed to hold on for the win :)

Speaking of insane, you should watch some videos from the turbo era when they had to drive one handed whilst shifting an H pattern, trying to control up to 1500hp in qualifying trim!

I can't wait for the 2011 season to start!

Changing gears in an F1 car back in the days was amazing. Going down a straight with one hand to work the F duct, not so much.
 
#1 Trading was not affected until 1.07

#2 So you're complaining about bad shadows and and rolling starts? Wow.

Dude. Go get a beer.

EDIT: But then again noticing your terrible grammar, you might have already had too many.

LOL! the solution for solving technically nothing!
 
This is turning into another general complaint thread which is still managing to veer off-topic and sparking another flame war: THREAD CLOSED.

blahblah.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back