Why did you buy a PS2

Hello...

I'm buy it only, to play "Gran Turismo 3" but Ace-Combat 4, is verry good too !

So long
Werner

If You like virtual-Racing, check my Homepage !

The Dreamcast was far out of favor, and I couldn't find any Cubes around until New Year's 2002, maybe later. I stopped caring about the purple box and got a PS2 instead.

Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
The same reason i buy all my systems... im rich, my friends are poor...BRAGGING RIGHTS!!!!

:lol:

That's why I buy half the crap I do... I just bought a new Minidisk the other day for the same reason... I have yet to figure out what the hell I'm going to do with it.

Oh, and I'm certainly not rich, but just have the disposable income.

I also bought it because of the success of the original playstation. i knew that everyone was going to buy a ps2 and i knew that sony would really be backing this thing up with some great games .

Originally posted by ethanol

:lol:

That's why I buy half the crap I do... I just bought a new Minidisk the other day for the same reason... I have yet to figure out what the hell I'm going to do with it.

Oh, and I'm certainly not rich, but just have the disposable income.

Ahh - a man after my own heart - it's all about the toys.... :D

I bought it because of GT3 and like Viperconcept said: "So I could have a sequel to the best system ever"! Could'nt agree more! :D

The big bonus that i got when i bought PS2: There is other great games on it..other then GT3! :P

Back