• 85 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

AeroFox87

(Banned)
United States
North Carolina
AeroFox87
I have a 71 Mach mustang with 721-725hp? And I have tuned it for they indy 1/4. But everytime I beat someone they get all buthurt, is it cause they are mad there Audi or Lambo lost to a mustang? I use Racing Softs, not super softs..

AeroFox87
I have a 71 Mach mustang with 721-725hp? And I have tuned it for they indy 1/4. But everytime I beat someone they get all buthurt, is it cause they are mad there Audi or Lambo lost to a mustang? I use Racing Softs, not super softs..

Your beating audis and lambos with a 71 mach and you wonder why they call you a hacker lol.

Just like that, its all in the tune, it basically had no 4th gear jumping to 5th to pull like crazy, plus the suspennsion has a tune i found online, this is why I'm starting to jate gt5.. buthurt people

Just like that, its all in the tune, it basically had no 4th gear jumping to 5th to pull like crazy, plus the suspennsion has a tune i found online, this is why I'm starting to jate gt5.. buthurt people

Hate the player not the game.

Ok so you have a car that has no 4th gear out running Audis and Lambos?
I find that impossible. And you gave your self away when you said you have no 4th gear. We do sometimes not use a gear but it usually 1st gear. Not a gear that is used far in to the end of the run.:yuck:

If what you say is true you would have the slowest Mach 1 on GTP. Try missing a gear on a legit car and see what happens:dunce:

I honestly think you are the one thats butthurt.

I read a good idea in a post somewhere. Dude said, If you got a "parts car" when you go in a lobby, tell them what time the car runs that way you can line up against cars that will give you a good run. Dont pull along side a car and say it legit then spank them like theres no tomorrow. Crap like that makes the game suck.

And for a minute I was gonna feel bad for you. I get people that wont run my Hondas, its not cause they are hacked its cause its the same car I've had since I started Drag Racing and has a killer tune, and also I'm not beeting Audis in my Hondas:sly:

Last edited:
ryzno
Ok so you have a car that has no 4th gear out running Audis and Lambos?
I find that impossible. And you gave your self away when you said you have no 4th gear. We do sometimes not use a gear but it usually 1st gear. Not a gear that is used far in to the end of the run.:yuck:

If what you say is true you would have the slowest Mach 1 on GTP. Try missing a gear on a legit car and see what happens:dunce:

I honestly think you are the one thats butthurt.

I read a good idea in a post somewhere. Dude said, If you got a "parts car" when you go in a lobby, tell them what time the car runs that way you can line up against cars that will give you a good run. Dont pull along side a car and say it legit then spank them like theres no tomorrow. Crap like that makes the game suck.

And for a minute I was gonna feel bad for you. I get people that wont run my Hondas, its not cause they are hacked its cause its the same car I've had since I started Drag Racing and has a killer tune, and also I'm not beeting Audis in my Hondas:sly:

+A lot of that.

560's run in the high 9.2 range, while a Mach 1 will run in the mid 10.1 range. Not sure which Audi TT you are talking about, but the most common, which is the FT565, will run in the high 9.5 range. So there is no way the mach 1 will beat either of these cars if they're tuned.

A stock '08 560 will run an 11.2 in the quarter. And a tuned Mach 1 in GT5 runs 10.1s. But thats with a timed launch and when you're online, you do a "black-screen" launch maxing your engine. A timed launch helps a RWD more than a AWD. So even a mildly modded/tuned/upgraded 560 can beat a decent tuned Mach 1.

i hate people that i know are hacked and say they have the same hp as everyone else

hp or pp don't matter anymore. even the speed you trap

some people can manipulate or upgrade the clutch, flywheel and what not

maybe they can trick people who are new, but people who have been doing this awhile already knows the max potential of specific cars

when someone randomly finds a new "trick" to make them faster, they most likely hacked it

this is from a 3k/tunnel tuners perspective

Hp doesn't matter?

:-o

this is new, hahahaha.

Im sure that your mustang is fast, but its not legit. As usual, noobs with a hack.

Bro, you say that your car isn't "Hacked" but you claim to have a Supra w/ 1075hp!! In quote you said "I have one tuned(No its not h ac k e d) It has like 1075hp.. Sounds weird but it is what it is" And we all know Supras don't have that HP with out hacked parts.... Just curious on what you consider a hacked car is??????

Quote can be found here!!
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=282045

He's a troll to mess with your guys heads. We all know the '71 Mustang can't get faster than 10.1s, so he's pretending he has some magical tune. This is a good reason why I'm glad SSRX was added, to weed out these false tuners.

Madtuner
Bro, you say that your car isn't "Hacked" but you claim to have a Supra w/ 1075hp!! In quote you said "I have one tuned(No its not h ac k e d) It has like 1075hp.. Sounds weird but it is what it is" And we all know Supras don't have that HP with out hacked parts.... Just curious on what you consider a hacked car is??????

Quote can be found here!!
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=282045

Haaa he doesnt even have full power out of the Supra. 1084HP Full hack parts.

ryzno
Haaa he doesnt even have full power out of the Supra. 1084HP Full hack parts.

lmao.

I wish the update killed hacks online, but kept them for offline strictly.

Hp doesn't matter?

for hackers faking a good tune? yes

Enzo 922 max legit hp, ~250 mph in tunnel

When you call out the hacker his excuse will be "Well I still have 922hp or only max out at 250mph"

You can change flywheel and/or clutch and still get the same numbers but have a better launch or mid range.

I'm getting sick of hackers already, I made a lobby not that long ago and the first guy to join asked me what my HP was in my R32 TC, so I told him and then he comes out in a RUF CTR2, which I assumed was legit, boy was I wrong, as soon as we launched he pulled away and I called him on it by saying hacked, naturally his response was "na, it's just a stage 5 turbo not a hack" so then I told him a stage 5 turbo is still a hack, and he continues on saying that it's not and it was a part given to everyone in the spec 2.0 update, eventually I ended up telling this guy no hacks in my lobby or you get the boot, then he uttered profanity and I booted him. Hackers are getting really annoying -_-

yeah some people dont understand it lol

just because there is a 1500hp gallardo, supra, gtr... in real life, doesnt make it a legit car in gt5

if its not readily available for everyone, its a hack.

Shells N Cheese
I'm getting sick of hackers already, I made a lobby not that long ago and the first guy to join asked me what my HP was in my R32 TC, so I told him and then he comes out in a RUF CTR2, which I assumed was legit, boy was I wrong, as soon as we launched he pulled away and I called him on it by saying hacked, naturally his response was "na, it's just a stage 5 turbo not a hack" so then I told him a stage 5 turbo is still a hack, and he continues on saying that it's not and it was a part given to everyone in the spec 2.0 update, eventually I ended up telling this guy no hacks in my lobby or you get the boot, then he uttered profanity and I booted him. Hackers are getting really annoying -_-

Haa I die laughing when people say 2.0. A free car wash gives you parts o_O. Dang noobs dont know crap about this game.

Haa I die laughing when people say 2.0. A free car wash gives you parts o_O. Dang noobs dont know crap about this game.

Yeah, I just had another guy say he wasn't running a hacked ZR1, so I decided to go check out his RPM guage and it went up to 16,000RPM when a normal vette goes to 9,000RPM but will have to be shifted at about 7,000 this dude was shifting at 10,000RPM, he had to restrict his HP to 1035 which is why he lost to my R33 TC, to people in 1 hour that did this -_-

Just got out of a room with one of your kind lol. He was running a ZZII with a wing and I treed him in my ZZII by 3 cars and he pulls to win by 2. I said your hacked and he try's to tell me he runs 8.898 and I said I haven't seen a time that fast and even if he did run that time I run a 8.993 so if I tree you by 3 cars you don't win. GT6 please:)

ripcurl
for hackers faking a good tune? yes

Enzo 922 max legit hp, ~250 mph in tunnel

When you call out the hacker his excuse will be "Well I still have 922hp or only max out at 250mph"

You can change flywheel and/or clutch and still get the same numbers but have a better launch or mid range.

that was sarcasm dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back