Why do people call me a hacker?

• Thread starter AeroFox87
  • 85 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see someone being very new to the game being gifted a stage 5 turbo and thinking its legit...it looks legit.

But hacked part = Hacked car. People new (or not) to the game need to be educated on what parts are and are not legit. Is there even a hacked parts list on here anywhere so people know what hacked parts not to accept from others ?

I can see someone being very new to the game being gifted a stage 5 turbo and thinking its legit...it looks legit.

But hacked part = Hacked car. People new (or not) to the game need to be educated on what parts are and are not legit.

This^

Must be parts from the online tuning shop added in the last update. The new transmission there is a continuously variable setup that launches at peak horsepower and never changes RPM the entire race.

It's called my transmission. ;)

must be parts from the online tuning shop added in the last update. The new transmission there is a continuously variable setup that launches at peak horsepower and never changes rpm the entire race.

lol !!

Master__Shake_
Must be parts from the online tuning shop added in the last update. The new transmission there is a continuously variable setup that launches at peak horsepower and never changes RPM the entire race.

mine as well.

C63 ftw! haha.

No, but seriously..i effing love that car

These kids get props for sticking to their stories lol. Had a guy trying to run a 01 integra pinks the other day that car has a max of 351hp. First he got bumped off the track when hp was limited to 404, then again after he lowered it when limit was set to 355. Drove out of pits like nothing happened and said so 2 outta 3 right... I was like ninja please

ninja-please-base_zps8fa6c50c.png

ryzno
Ok so you have a car that has no 4th gear out running Audis and Lambos?
I find that impossible. And you gave your self away when you said you have no 4th gear. We do sometimes not use a gear but it usually 1st gear. Not a gear that is used far in to the end of the run.:yuck:

If what you say is true you would have the slowest Mach 1 on GTP. Try missing a gear on a legit car and see what happens:dunce:

He could also be talking about a certain transmission flip. I have made transmissions back when I drag raced on a DS3 like this.

Basically I could take a 5 speed transmission. I could take 3rd or 4th gear and make it have a 3-10mph gain to match the power ban in the next shift. I used to say "I basically have no 4th gear" (or whatever gear I did this to).

So he could be honest and the people he is going against have no idea what they are doing. Or he could very well be a cheater. Maybe figure out what he is saying before making a assumption.

Or maybe..he is a hacker. lmao.

I don't really know, I don't care either way.

Online has been murdered anyways and gt5 is getting old.

These kids get props for sticking to their stories lol. Had a guy trying to run a 01 integra pinks the other day that car has a max of 351hp. First he got bumped off the track when hp was limited to 404, then again after he lowered it when limit was set to 355. Drove out of pits like nothing happened and said so 2 outta 3 right... I was like ninja please

Or maybe..he is a hacker. lmao.

I don't really know, I don't care either way.

Online has been murdered anyways and gt5 is getting old.

True, GT5 is almost over and can't wait for GT6!

One last thing,

My Toyota Yaris Turbo Boosted 265hp (8.900) with a special flip beat a Black Edition on an even launch by 3 cars!!

Im serious!!:lol:

Ok so you have a car that has no 4th gear out running Audis and Lambos?
I find that impossible.

Every single Lamborghini I've seen online is stock or near stock. A dedicated tune on a '71 Mach will probably beat a premium Lamborghini at stock. But the Audis? They're usually tuned. Seriously tuned. Mustang man, you've lost this battle. :sly:

Lock2Lock
He could also be talking about a certain transmission flip. I have made transmissions back when I drag raced on a DS3 like this.

Basically I could take a 5 speed transmission. I could take 3rd or 4th gear and make it have a 3-10mph gain to match the power ban in the next shift. I used to say "I basically have no 4th gear" (or whatever gear I did this to).

So he could be honest and the people he is going against have no idea what they are doing. Or he could very well be a cheater. Maybe figure out what he is saying before making a assumption.

Ok I see where your comimg from. But still a Mach 1 is a 10 sec car. And thats my point.

Every single Lamborghini I've seen online is stock or near stock. A dedicated tune on a '71 Mach will probably beat a premium Lamborghini at stock. But the Audis? They're usually tuned. Seriously tuned. Mustang man, you've lost this battle. :sly:

Thats a shame they spend all that money on a Lambo then they dont even bother to tune it:ouch::yuck::crazy:

I'm pretty sure they were bone stock lambos and audis, and yes I do have a 1075bhp supra rz, but a friend gave it to me, I traded him a Lamborghini Murcielago Super Veloce 670 for it, It has a stage 5 weight reduction and yea. But as for my Mach, its not hacked guys. I don't know how to even hack, if I did, why would I be here confessing all this?

Your rights lock2lock, I actually don't have a 4th gear, I do, but its so short you don't even see the 4 xD

AeroFox87
Your rights lock2lock, I actually don't have a 4th gear, I do, but its so short you don't even see the 4 xD

I thought that you might be doing that. I wish more people wouldn't be so quick to make assumptions. Plus you can't eliminate gears since the 2.12 update. So pretty much people calling you out on it didn't have their facts striaght.

Probably you doing this type of transmission is the reason it is so fast. Glad to see I wasn't the only one who used that type of transmission.

I thought that you might be doing that. I wish more people wouldn't be so quick to make assumptions. Plus you can't eliminate gears since the 2.12 update. So pretty much people calling you out on it didn't have their facts striaght.

Probably you doing this type of transmission is the reason it is so fast. Glad to see I wasn't the only one who used that type of transmission.

Not being a dragster (as I follow the maxim "Straight lines are for fast cars, corners are for fast drivers") I'm going to question this. What's the point in the shortened ratio? You have 5 speeds and should use all of them, having to shift twice in the space of 3 seconds will slow you down a little… will it not?

legacyMACHINE
What's the point in the shortened ratio? You have 5 speeds and should use all of them, having to shift twice in the space of 3 seconds will slow you down a little… will it not?

Depends on the car. I used this method when I drag raced on DS3. Now that I am on a G27 I don't think it will matter (haven't tried it. I haven't done much drag racing in over a year).

The whole point to this type of transmission, was to have the RPMs right in the power ban to get max torque into the next shift. That was the main point to the point to the transmissions.

Another use of this transmission, was for MR drive trains. First, second, and third gears were always a issue for me on those cars. So I could use this to speed up the shifting and eliminating gear lag all together.

I spent a lot of time doing transmissions.

The hackers have ruined online drags. There are still hackers after the update and they are all the same. The all use the same excuse ( I don't know how to hack).

I have a great tune on my Black Edition,GTR,ACR,and Art M. Vette. Ive been beaten badly in them, and Ive beaten people badly in them. However my times in them are really close to the records posted here. So If I get beaten badly in them, and I know I shifted right. I have to wonder if I got beat by a better tune, or by a hacker.

If you do know a legit trick that nobody else knows that's one thing. But that is very rare anymore. But there is only so many times that lesser car can beat a better car without getting called out.

Not being a dragster (as I follow the maxim "Straight lines are for fast cars, corners are for fast drivers") I'm going to question this. What's the point in the shortened ratio? You have 5 speeds and should use all of them, having to shift twice in the space of 3 seconds will slow you down a little… will it not?

Most of the time yes. I have not found a time where thi isn't true (Excluding Wheelspin where people quick shift 1-2, 2-3, and even 1-2-3) But I have tried this before and never got it to work. I don't see how it would work against a good tune though of the same car. Especially in the Mach 1. I can garentee you can get it faster by using 4... but hey...

Teal
The hackers have ruined online drags. There are still hackers after the update and they are all the same. The all use the same excuse ( I don't know how to hack).

I have a great tune on my Black Edition,GTR,ACR,and Art M. Vette. Ive been beaten badly in them, and Ive beaten people badly in them. However my times in them are really close to the records posted here. So If I get beaten badly in them, and I know I shifted right. I have to wonder if I got beat by a better tune, or by a hacker.

If you do know a legit trick that nobody else knows that's one thing. But that is very rare anymore. But there is only so many times that lesser car can beat a better car without getting called out.

I understand. It's funny how it ruined one part of the community, then made another part of the community grow.

Just sucks some people can't be honest. Just saying even say I was running a hacked car I would be honest about it. Why lie on a video game? Just makes no sense to me.

Only thing I use on all of my cars that I don't care to tell anyone about (no matter if it is for racing, drag, or drift), is the triple plate clutch. Which the only reason I use it is to aid the problems with GT5's clutch physics. Which anyone with a wheel will tell you about GT5's clutch problems. However, if someone asks me if I am using any hidden parts I will kindly tell them that I am using the clutch and my reason for using it.

But I will confirm this for you guys. There is no way to eliminate a gear outside the game after the update.

Regardless of circuit or drag tuning, the optimum transmission setup is to have gear spread evenly across the transmission, getting tighter as they get further to top gear. Like this pic:

LemansGears.jpg

If you stretch one too far and shrink another, it will cause shift lag somewhere in the powerband and mess up the race. If you want to eliminate a shift, you stretch the transmission far enough so that the 2nd-to-last gear is where you cross the 400m mark. Either that, or short-shift to 2nd or 3rd - depending on your launch gear.

Doesn't take a genius to see this guy either raced completely stock cars or has parts he shouldn't. I'm pretty sure a stock horsepower gallardo could do low 10s with just a transmission and suspension tune. Hell, I made a ZR1 with stock horsepower do 10.3s without a single horsepower mod, and that's RWD with tirespin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back