Why do people still play GTS?

• Thread starter CustomX
  • 5 comments
Germany
Germany
Just ducked into this forum and I see that its quite active. Puzzling to me!
Why is anyone still playing GT Sport? Surely you'd all rather invest your time into GT7?
What's the appeal in sticking with Sport?

Sport is the easier and more user friendly game. If you want to race online e with friends it's much easier with Sport than with GT7. Also the on rails physics makes it more appealing. Better the devil you know is the ethos for some people.

I still play Sport as much as I play 7 for two reasons.

The first is that the club I'm in, Car Of The Week, is still based in GTS because of 7's abysmal lobbies.

Second, if I'm making a livery for a car that exists in GTS, I will make that livery in GTS and then transfer it over to 7. This not only allows me to use that design in both games, but GTS also has a better search function for decals because of its open API and fan made search engines. It's a pain to search for anything in GT7.

Fair enough. I find GT7 physics much better. More realistic. I would've thought anyone playing GT wants realism. If you want funcade physics, there's better looking games like Dirt 5.

Does anyone who's still playing GT Sport, also own GT7?

I'm still on GTS because I'm all about racing online. I'm not interested in tuning or chasing the rabbit AI. GT7 Daily Races have or may have tuning in them. So since everything else is the same as GTS, I don't feel the need to spend the money on a game I already (kinda) have.

The only two thing I miss is:

Dynamic Weather (not even use in Daily Races)
The updated physics

Latest Posts

Back