why do people with expensive cars think they can beat me in out accel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm okay so I don't street race or drag race as you people said if I was going to I would of upped the performance of my car but my car is bare bone stock with nothing added. And this topic can be closed now. This is getting stupid. I said I never race and I will never in my life get into illegal road racing. What don't you people understand. I never even revved my engine. I was just passing those cars because they keep moving forward and that is annoying. I know there trying to get in front of me. I never said anything bout no race in start of topic. so CLOSE THIS THREAD END OF DISCUSSION.

Cars in moving forward shock.
 
My dad has a 5.4L Supercharged V8 Cobra Replica, but after reading this I think I should advise him to take that engine out and put the 2.2L Toyota engine in.

Cheers for showing me the awesome powered Toyota.
Hey can I have the engine, just to take it off your hands?


But I would think my mini van with a 10.1 second 0-60 could put up a fight. With all my GT5 skill I'm sure in my hands it can do a 5.5 second 0-60.
And with the rear seats removed it has more trunk space :trouble:
 
Hey can I have the engine, just to take it off your hands?


But I would think my mini van with a 10.1 second 0-60 could put up a fight. With all my GT5 skill I'm sure in my hands it can do a 5.5 second 0-60.
And with the rear seats removed it has more trunk space :trouble:

That trunk space will help with aerodynamics.
 
eminembeastfan2
I never even revved my engine.

Yeah, I get the best acceleration from my Polo when it's idling too. It's amazing that we have so many cool driving skills in common. Ignore these haters, we're in another league above them.
 
Cars move forward! Onoes!
 
Heard a rumour, Toyota is coming back to F1 with a 2.2 Camry. You didn't hear it from me.

EDIT: Just in also, Iran has purchased every single 2.2 Camry for world domination.
 
I think I have found footage of the 'Not a Drag Race'.

 
Cars move forward! Onoes!

Mrs. Famine... Famine has a Mrs?!


But yeah, I heard that cars going forwards is so annoying.
 
I like you eminembeastfan2, I think I actually love you. :lol:


I'd be looking out for any camry 2.2's out there, who knows, I might end up bumping into you.
 
Aparently Japan are trying to get to the moon with a Camary 2.2 rocket ship.
 
Yeah, I get the best acceleration from my Polo when it's idling too. It's amazing that we have so many cool driving skills in common. Ignore these haters, we're in another league above them.


I found turning the engine off, getting out, and pushing, is even faster.
 
2.2 Camry is faster than bigger engine Mustang but Mustang has more power but Camry is faster and I don't understand please explain?
 
You may all scoff at the lad, but I raced that Camry and was truly humbled. Granted, I forgot my car, so I chose to propel myself by lying on my front and doing the worm, but it was an awfully one-sided contest nevertheless.
 
those cars because they keep moving forward and that is annoying

Oh my oh my, soooo golden,....

You know that is normal, only when people park they move backwards

You made my evening... and probably others, an awesome one. Don't blame us if this goes to reddit and makes the round ;)
 
You may all scoff at the lad, but I raced that Camry and was truly humbled. Granted, I forgot my car, so I chose to propel myself by lying on my front and doing the worm, but it was an awfully one-sided contest nevertheless.

My God, sir, you just made me laugh.

What IDIOT would even go up against a Camry, even the powerful worm is no match.
 
Too late Dax, Didn't you know all the old NASA shuttles run Camry 2.2's?
 
You may all scoff at the lad, but I raced that Camry and was truly humbled. Granted, I forgot my car, so I chose to propel myself by lying on my front and doing the worm, but it was an awfully one-sided contest nevertheless.
:lol:



Should have waited until it was raining. I've hear worms do surprising things in the wet.
 
Is this thread actually real? :dunce:
 
This thread is like the icing on the cake of my day. Made it just that much better. :)
 
Too late Dax, Didn't you know all the old NASA shuttles run Camry 2.2's?

Oh right. Thought they ran the Yaris engine. Should have guessed the Camry engine would come into use soon on space missions but I heard rumours that the engines would be too powerful for the astronauts to handle. Heard that they had terrible oversteer.
 
*Turns on the NASCAR race.*

*Camry in first and second place*





By Jove, the OP was right!
 
Oh right. Thought they ran the Yaris engine. Should have guessed the Camry engine would come into use soon on space missions but I heard rumours that the engines would be too powerful for gravity to handle. Heard that they had terrible oversteer.

Corrected, quite a common misconception when thinking 2.2 camry engines
 
Wait, is that the 2.2 Leader Camry or did you get the turbocharged Camery SPEC V (2000) limited edition?
scaled.php
 
Bugatti Veyron?
Try racing spec Camry.

We are terrible people. :)
 
You can do better than that. A used 5000 dollar car beats the crap out of it.

Hell, I know guys that do a better start off the line at foot than his car

Even less than that! My '03 Chevy Malibu cost $4.7K for 82K miles. 0-60 in 6.8 seconds. Even the '02 Ford Escort Sedan with the SPI 2000 engine would go 0-60 in 10 seconds. And that costs $2.1K for 50K low miles.

But in the end... kid, you are drag racing on the street. Nothing more or less. 100% illegal in front of people who are trying to get to work or home.
 
And I think we are done.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back