Why do you get xp from the lvl 40 24 hr races?

  • Thread starter Thread starter EivlEvo
  • 15 comments
  • 1,732 views
Messages
821
Messages
EivlEvo
I was just teeing up to do this last two four in bspec, and I was thinking to myself...

You need to be level 40 to start this race, but you get xp for winning it?

Seems odd.

That is all.
 
So that you level up Bob-O.
 
Kinda funny...never thought about it. Maybe a xp leaderboard is planned.
 
1. The bob xp is different than the leveling xp iirc.
2. There is nothing above level 40. The xp bar simply just stops and is blank. So no, there is no further level to attain except super loser (which I'm seemingly 24 hours away from)... 💡
 
As someone suggested on another hack-related foum, apparentally GT5 save file keeps track of your xp total beyond level 40. Maybe they're planning to introduce some new levels (patch or dlc)?
 
1. The bob xp is different than the leveling xp iirc.
2. There is nothing above level 40. The xp bar simply just stops and is blank. So no, there is no further level to attain except super loser (which I'm seemingly 24 hours away from)... 💡

Yes XP for Bob is different than the leveling XP, but the 24 hours will make a level 20 something Bob-O out of a zero!
 
Why do you get xp from the lvl 40 24 hr races?

It's just one of many decisions from DP that made little to no sense.

As someone suggested on another hack-related foum, apparentally GT5 save file keeps track of your xp total beyond level 40. Maybe they're planning to introduce some new levels (patch or dlc)?

Nah, even if they did later raise the level cap for whatever reason, they'd screw it up and have you working up from level 40 with total disregard for any post-40 experience previously earned prior to the level increase. Even if our game saves keep track of it, they'll still manage to fail to count it. That's just how they roll.
 
'twould be interesting if they went the route of adding new levels.

As is stated, I doubt this will happen... the thing that sort of stinks about this game is that it was clearly unfinished, so you have the logical possibility that they have stuff in the works, then again... it was delayed 6 years or whatever and is clearly unfinished, so you have to wonder if they're going to do anything... since they had quite some time.
 
it was delayed 6 years or whatever and is clearly unfinished

Yes it's unfinished and yes it came out later than anyone expected it to. But delayed 6 years? I lol'd pretty hard. Games don't get finished the first day that developers start working on them...
 
As someone suggested on another hack-related foum, apparentally GT5 save file keeps track of your xp total beyond level 40. Maybe they're planning to introduce some new levels (patch or dlc)?

if so looks like we'll need another xp glitch in the future...
 
It wouldn't make sense to add new level in, I mean It would but they already allow us to obtain the best stuff on the game by level 40, eg the Coloured X2010, 24 hour endurance, so it's either add new content that's harder to obtain and more rare, or remap all the old stuff which I can't see happening ! Wouldn't complain at new content tho :)
 
Yes it's unfinished and yes it came out later than anyone expected it to. But delayed 6 years? I lol'd pretty hard. Games don't get finished the first day that developers start working on them...

Settle down... I was clearly being sarcastic.
 
It wasn't delayed by 6 years, it was about 4/5 it was ment to be released the day the ps3 came out.. :dunce:
I think it's better anyways, I wouldn't want to be 10 years old with the x1 challenge I'd probably throw my disc outside :crazy: but since duping came along, they made the times for less-experienced drivers to have a chance to win it, so now nobody has an excuse not to have one :dunce:
 
I wouldn't be surprised if PD implemented more exp levels.

I would be surprised if PD implemented more A-Spec events to go with them.
 
Back