How much XP do you need to advance to next driver level?

• Thread starter EnzoRacer
  • 173 comments
I went from lvl 43 to lvl 44 last night, but couldn't face anymore handbraking, so left it there and actually drove a car for the 1st time since last Saturday.

Currently rubber banding a 22 hr oval race, so will pick up 38k exp when I get home tonight, and then handbrake myself to level 45.

I'll see how much motivation I have to continue the quest over the weekend.

Wow! But I think that from 45 to 50 there is more vertical curve in game than on the graph, so I predict that from 49 to 50 we'll need 330-350K

PS. btw, there's minimum one guy on Earth who got platinum trophy in GTS... we have a chance to ask him about XP for 50th lvl

I’m currently lvl 49 and it’s somewhere in between 398,000 and 399,000 XP to 50. I didn’t land directly on it and didn’t think to do the math for an exact number. It’s too much, that’s all I know lol

I’m currently lvl 49 and it’s somewhere in between 398,000 and 399,000 XP to 50. I didn’t land directly on it and didn’t think to do the math for an exact number. It’s too much, that’s all I know lol

Cant remember exactly but its in the region of 399,660, so you are very close

To the people close to level 50, how did you manage to level up so fast? Did you clear all the achievements quickly (spamming photos for instance)? Or did you set up some races with lots of exp gain? I've been playing for over 100 hours now and I'm level 31.

To the people close to level 50, how did you manage to level up so fast? Did you clear all the achievements quickly (spamming photos for instance)? Or did you set up some races with lots of exp gain? I've been playing for over 100 hours now and I'm level 31.

It's embarrassingly cheesy :embarrassed: The fastest way is this, with rubber-banded Northern Isle endurance races while asleep/working. Maxxing all of the achievements would get about 10% of what's needed for level 50, the campaign was what, about 5%? (Very rough approx.)

Last edited:
It's embarrassingly cheesy :embarrassed: The fastest way is this, with rubber-banded Northern Isle endurance races while asleep/working. Maxxing all of the achievements would get about 10% of what's needed for level 50, the campaign was what, about 5%? (Very rough approx.)'], with rubber-banded Northern Isle endurance races while asleep/working. Maxxing all of the achievements would get about 10% of what's needed for level 50, the campaign was what, about 5%? (Very rough approx.)

Ok, I see. And what's the reason for the fast levelling? Is there a trophy for level 50?

Yikes. Will take me some time then If I don't cheese it. :D

Rubber banding is only a marginal help once you get over lvl 40...if you want to level up with any speed after this, you need to use the pit lane bug.

Just to get from lvl 49 to 50 is around 10 24 hour oval races.

If you guys want to earn xp by racing, the endurance race 60 min with gr. 1 cars will give you over 75xx xp for victory, i won 2 times yesterday and 2 times today and now i'm level 41 "only" 69443 to level 42, but it dosen't matter, i just wanted to be at level 30 when GT League was released so i could jump straight into endurance races :), i'm playing GT Sport a lot so sooner or later i will get to level 50 without more xp farming.

I'm proud to say I've slowly reached level 38 from sport mode and online lobbies. My cars wear my badges with pride.

I can imagine a lot of you fake guys buying medals on eBay to wear down the pub, or buying trophies and having your name etched on it to put on your mantle.

I can't get the pitlane bug to work, not sure if they've fixed it or I'm doing it wrong.

Racing legit, you can get 4100xp in 12 minutes on the Blue Moon oval 15 lap Premium Sports Car Lounge event, in Campaign under Professional in GT Leagues. I'm de-tuning a LaFerrari to N600, which is about 60% power. It gives a +90% bonus for using an underpowered car.

There were easier ways to get more XP in earlier versions, then they fixed those glitches. I missed most of them in the first week or two of the game.

I'm at 46 and about to hit 47, and its just alot of pit lane glitch and northern isle while I sleep/work.

northern isle while I sleep/work.
I farm credits this way, it feels a bit less cheating than the pit glitch, 15 min = 53000 credits, so i start a new race every 15 min while i can watch tv or do other stuff, for short race you can use the BMW M4 against a gr.1 car, but overnight i use the Lexus or the Mercedes, because if you loose by too much, you will not get a reward, just miles/km towards daily workout.

Last edited:
I find that most people rocking level 50 or high 40's usually did the money exp glitch with the pit lanes on tracks. shame.

Back