Why do you have that Avatar!?

Let's see here... I like pop-up headlights, Corevette Stingrays, and the color of black and red. I like black better but the red just so happen to go nicely with the avatar. It can be hard to get an avatar under 20KB.

My avatar says that some asshole thought it'd be funny to make me a pink one. And that I'm too lazy to change it.

Now someone comes to mention it, what's with those periodic table avatars? I want one. :drool:

While I'm here, note the latest subtle change in yours truly's avatar. :P

I like car wheels. :sly:

img_560R.jpg

My avatar says that this is me, and the poster of a Tiger in the background shows I like Tigers. Simples :D

[running around on the track in his underwear] Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me ********! AAAAAHHH! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise, use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me!!

Fixed

My avatar is Atlanta Braves logo.
Im not their fan, but my aunt bought me a New Era cap while on a trip on the East Coast so, I just represent it hehe.

Edit: Also, since my name is Agus...

My avatar says I'm a mashed potato...
Or that I am very strange and probably slightly mad.

It now says that I am a complete dumbass trying to revive an avatar fad that only one or two people will catch onto :indiff:
JOIN THE FAD!!!!!1!1!!1!!

Mine is a still from a movie I rather like ( no prices for guessing, although it's from the same director as the avatar used by the person who started this thread albeit from a different movie which I also love ) and it doesn't actually say anything specific about me apart from the fact I like that movie.

Although I realise that once I change my avatar this explanation might sound confusing and irrelevant......If my avatar in the future ( or present to those reading it then ;)) displays something other than a walking astronaut with a retro-futuristic backdrop please disregard the above.

Last edited:
Back