Why do you have that Avatar!?

Mine is a picture that my brother sent me. His son (my nephew) who is only 5 years old, was heavily into Wall-E. Then he lost interest to Star Wars toys. The picture is supposed to represent how Wall-E reacted to this news....
I thought it was hilarious - it appeals to my sense of humour.

My status explains my avatar. I suppose I should switch to something car oriented again.

mine is the demoman in "Meet the Demoman" when he sees the Blu team with Heavy in the lead, running up to him, and right before he gibs the crap out of them.

what is says about me is, like the demo, i'm one of a kind, and a bit crazy.

It's an old Premo avatar fad that stopped a while back. I don't think anyone can be bothered making them anymore. Keef is just a lazy ass and has kept his. :P

Unfortunately, I'm not a Premium member, so I was forced to make some subtle compromises. I don't think anyone's noticed. :P

It's one of my favorite racing logos. What it has to do with me?... Well, I suppose I own a pair of shoes made by them (Sparco), but that's about it.

mine is the demoman in "Meet the Demoman" when he sees the Blu team with Heavy in the lead, running up to him, and right before he gibs the crap out of them.

what is says about me is, like the demo, i'm one of a kind, and a bit crazy.

If I were a bad demo man, I wouldn't be here!

My avatar shows that I normally put some decent planning and forethought into my actions so that once done, they rarely require much modification...

Yes.. Yes... Lets go with that.

Mine shows I like Pike Brewery stuff?

I ran without an avatar for the longest time, but I realized that I probably needed one. Given that this is a racing based forum, I'll probably change mine to something car related when I get a car...

I like to read posts.

But with only one eye.

And while looking through a hole.

Well, my name here used to be Bubble Bunny (because Dougboy was taken when i signed up). Only recently did Jordan change my name to Dougboy for me, but my avatar remained the same

My avatar is supporting Tomas Plekanec, arguably the best player on my favourite hockey team.

that I really like the Simpsons... but with the mexican dub, mind you. It is extraordinary. And I don't really like them with their original english voices.

I'm trying to troll people into thinking I'm a /b/tard when in fact it's only a V for Vendetta movie poster - not a lone Guy Fawkes mask.

Mine means that I'm a fan of the TV show "Shameless". If anyone has access to British TV channels I seriously recommend that you watch it.

I'm pretty new to the site and i apologize for asking this here.

How do i go about getting my own avatar.I'm not a 100% sure how it's done.

Back